• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaina

my favorite suggestions
Giant Bomb #21 | Now That's What I Call a Duck
Giant Bomb #21 | ... dozing ...
Giant Bomb #21 | Seek Traditional Employment
Giant Bomb #21 | Do any of you take dark showers?

Wunder

my favorite suggestions
Giant Bomb #21 | Now That's What I Call a Duck
Giant Bomb #21 | ... dozing ...
Giant Bomb #21 | Seek Traditional Employment
Giant Bomb #21 | Do any of you take dark showers?

I like
Giant Bomb #21 | Irresponsible Waste of Space

I did not know about that Harmonix incident with Dan. I found the situation both hilarious with how it blew up but also immediately felt bad for the Harmonix guys that had to deal with the repercussions. That does seem like the kind of thing that would destroy a potential career in games but Dan slips through unscathed again. The George Brett leak was a Snowden incident. It needed to get out.

Door hitting Zebra was goat moment.
L3n3NnV.gif

ThomasCro

Hogan won $115M against Gawker, Patrick seems distraught on twitter.

PS. Was watching Dan on Twitch earlier, he admitted to playing a caricature all this time.

oti

Banned

I did the same tbh. I don't care about pranks or some baseball dude shitting his pants. I did see the "that was old Dan, 2016 Dan has matured since then" moment though and it felt genuine. Dan's OK. And terrible.

Hogan won $115M against Gawker, Patrick seems distraught on twitter.

PS. Was watching Dan on Twitch earlier, he admitted to playing a caricature all this time.

What did he stream on Twitch?

The smoking gun was uncovered a while ago when an old video revealed that Dan in fact knew that Metal Gear was anime this whole time.

He's mentioned it on a few podcasts too iirc, I specifically recall him mentioning it on some podcast with his dad. His dad said something about how smart Dan was and how stupid he came across and Dan talked about his persona.

so i guess Dan finally told the John Drake story he had been hinting about some time now?

also it sounds like another hecantkeepgettingawaywithit.gif in regards to Dan's life

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
More like flabbergasted in my case. It's absurdity that you don't witness a lot in real life.

It was a time before people knew that the internet was about lies.

Or before a time where people knew the internet was about lies but posted that shit anyway for the clicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom