• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does GBEast have access to one of those fancy steam accounts that has every game? It'd be fun to see a livestream where they use that service that launches a random game from your steam library and then they play whatever they get for a bit.

It's also worth noting that the TV-like episodes stream over the internet by default, which in my case led to uneven performance, with some episodes hitching up so frequently that the game finally gave up and asked if I wanted to just download the episodes. That's 75GB of hard drive space on the Xbox One, should you choose to do so.

J+Jameson+laughing+Meme+peter+parker+spider+man.gif

Wunder

Does GBEast have access to one of those fancy steam accounts that has every game? It'd be fun to see a livestream where they use that service that launches a random game from your steam library and then they play whatever they get for a bit.

it'd probably be hard to install the entire steam library

2/5 Quantum Break from Jeff is loooooooooow.

I really did expect at least a 3/5 from Remedy.

Nah, saw that coming. Once he described the gunplay I knew that he wouldn't like it.

Yup, still excited for it though. Love me some third person shooter that focuses on running and gunning with abilities rather than cover and shooting. However, those cutscenes are dumb as fuck.

Your titles are terrible.

Giant Bomb Vive Launch Stream | What a time to be a Vive

Yes, the one GB made is perfect as is. I'm up for making the thread if no one can on wednesday since I'll be free at 5PM my time, however that's if no one else wants to do so or can't.

I actually enjoyed The Order: 1886 very much -- it was like the most expensive episodic adventure game ever made. I'm looking forward to the next episode which will likely never materialize :(

I actually did as well. It has the potential to be so much better but I doubt we'd see a sequel. It would be really interesting to see where it would go from there going by the ending.

I like how all of the QB review scores are either 8-9 or 4 out of 10. People have opinions about that game.

it wouldn't be a remedy game if reviews weren't divisive.

I'll probably pick it up for dirt cheap on PC sometime later in the year. Warts and all, I've found something to really like out of every remedy game i've played and I can see myself really digging QB too, even if it isn't the best game ever.

I've always respected jeff's reviews and opinion on games but almost always he tends to score games that i end up liking more harshly than i would.

Except for Bionic Commando 2009. I still dont get how that game got away with a 4/5 review. And he gave Watch Dawgs one too many stars imho

No, I don't think any GB staffer has one of those "all access" accounts.

But really, that would lead to dozens of bundle-tier games being played; the sort of thing no one wants to see. Steam's content-to-quality ratio is reaching critical mass at this point, with the card economy sustaining some really, really bad developers that produce in volume and sell their wares via bundles.

Things are heating up in the review comments.

Statistics separate the objective science from opinion. If you want a subjective opinion, then keep coming to Giant Bomb. The STATISTICS recommend that you play this game.

People put way too much into reviews to validate their preconcieved opinion, if you want to play it, then play it. who cares.

For sure, I can't help but crane my neck to look at the car crash that follows negative reviews though.

Not in an angry way, I find it hilarious.

I now want all my reviews broken down by statistics. Number of bullets in this game? Infinite! Number of powers? 5! Time spent in cut scenes? Infinite! Stars out of 5? 3!

StoveOven

Banned
Well, the review thread finally reached the barrage of "jaded, cynical Jeff" comments, so I think I need to stay away from it for a little while

I thought those jumping thing were illegal for safety reasons? In Canada anyway...

Maybe I'm mixing it with another kid thing.

The doorframe ones may have been? Or the older models, these things have changed a lot. I've had family try to give me one and I instantly threw it away because it didn't look safe at all.

f0rk

I don't understand what excitement people see in Quantum Break to call Jeff cynical and jaded for not liking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom