• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maaaan you ever come across a Youtube channel with 6 Million subscribers and have never heard of it? There are so many big people on Youtube right now that I've never heard of it's crazy. 6 Million subscribe to this lady that makes food.

My wife was watching some dumb day time talk show and randomly told me one of the hosts was some Youtube girl that was crazy popular now she's hosting a daily talk show? Never heard of her. Youtube is insane.

Holy shit, screw Rondo. Papa Vinny heard my prayers.

GBE Playdate: Bloodborne
Premium Live Show in 02h 02m 16s
April fools or no,
tumblr_inline_n5pbt5DDHL1qk0bvv.gif

I saw your post on the previous page, Death Metalist. You making the thread on Tuesday?

If no one else is then sure why not. It's 5PM my time so I'll be free at 3 or so PM throughout the rest of the day. If you got some photoshop goodness you want me to post up then do so because I got nothing. Like last time at least one pic would do, at the very least.

e: Oh snap, they playing BB? Niiice.

repeater

Dan is so checked out of MGS that he didn't even correct Drew when he identified the protagonist as "Solid Snake".

Holy shit, screw Rondo. Papa Vinny heard my prayers.

GBE Playdate: Bloodborne
Premium Live Show in 02h 02m 16s
Huh! I take it Vinny will be at the helm of this "alright" game.

I will never forgive you, Austin. :'(

jaina

Austin has played Bloodborne, maybe he can give Vinny misleading hints? Or have restrained reactions when VC misses stuff?

Biggggg Jeff

"The easiest way to determine which review comments to ignore: start with anyone who converts your score into a Metacritic-friendly number."

https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann

Oh man GS's system wars brings back memories. It was dumb and fun as hell being there, never ceased to be entertaining. Sadly when Jeff was fired and the others slowly left, I stopped caring about GS. Brings back funny memories though.

I find Bloodborne less fun to watch than Dark Souls/Demons Souls, not sure why. I'll watch it because Vinny but i'm all Bloodborned out after Brad's series.

Breaking Brad's boss runs definitely got samey to me. Giant thing vs. man encased in armor--whatever will result?! It's more fun with exploration thrown in, which is where the real discoveries and surprises happen. (Like visits by friend of the site Potato Marshall)

How many people have you watched play it? For me Brad "Platinum" Shoemaker is the only BB streamer I've seen

I watched Dan play a good amount of it too. It's a shame we won't get to hear Austin talk about how they compare during the stream since DS3 is still under embargo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom