• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
y5YVGv6.png

probably could be better, but I did about as well as you guys deserve

Blastoise

Banned
Even after appending the API key. It still doesn't work.

Im trying to download the new eps of MGS but instead it download a 11MB chuck of the DoA Xtreme Quick Look.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I've been having that error when trying to chromecast videos. The normal video will play on my phone or tablet but once I try to cast it, I get the error video.

justjim89

Wrestling is evil, but you guys really ought to let NXT into your hearts. The feeling that comes before a Takeover is like Christmas Eve.

KalBalboa

Banned
Guys, I feel like a moron asking this:

I can't find UPF tonight. Check Giantbomb.com/chat and saw nothing. Is it available anywhere to watch via archive yet?

Myggen

You're doing the Vive thread, right? You might have responded to this earlier, but I probably missed it.

Guys, I feel like a moron asking this:

I can't find UPF tonight. Check Giantbomb.com/chat and saw nothing. Is it available anywhere to watch via archive yet?

Try this link until the archive goes up on the site.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/embed/8635/?allow_gb=yes

edit Might not work for this stream for some reason. Just have to wait for the archive then. Probably going up really soon.

Bowlie

Banned
I saw a Samsara following everyone in that list for Miitomo, is that one of y'all? That person's avy is GB related, hence this question.

justjim89

Between New Day vs. Y2AJ, American Alpha vs. Revival, and Nakamura vs. Zayn, Dan has already seen the three best matches of the year live in person.

Fucking jealous.

I think my favorite continuing thing from Whiskey Media is Jeff and Will's insistence to refer to their videos as "shows." Ryan did it too and I always thought it was very quaint in a fun way.

Megasoum

Banned
So UPF archive doesn't work, download links don't work and the differed livestream link doesn't work either?

Oh wow the whole page went away lol... I guess they're working on it

Also... It's that week-end where I need ot unfollow Dan, Austin, Fobwashed and possibly Jeff.... Great

So UPF archive doesn't work, download links don't work and the differed livestream link doesn't work either?

Oh wow the whole page went away lol... I guess they're working on it

Also... It's that week-end where I need ot unfollow Dan, Austin, Fobwashed and possibly Jeff.... Great

Bloodborne doesn't work either

Giant Bomb is over :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom