• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaina

BXDM1pw.gif

I fully recommend Metal Gear Scanlon V - Part 23.
Has at least 5 high quality moments.
And shows Drew is getting the proper MGSV experience.
Drew said:
I don't like Huey. He is all the whiny like the other Emmerichs but also you don't know if you should trust him. He's slimy.

Brashnir

Man, I really, really, really hope they somehow get to the stranded Kerbal, using up all their fuel, only to realize that their "emergency" get home ion rocket has no solar panels.

I need this to happen.

Stardew Valley Review by Dan

5/5

I wish there was someone that would write about how Stardew Valley handles very complex characters in a seemingly innocent game. There are villagers dealing with dead-end jobs, alcoholism, PTSD from war, and so much more. I think this game does a great job addressing all the problems people face in modern society.

Bowlie

Banned
The Witness and now Stardew Valley got 5 stars, right? Now we only have to wait for Zero Time Dilemma and our top 3 is done.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Stardew Valley Review by Dan

5/5

I wish there was someone that would write about how Stardew Valley handles very complex characters in a seemingly innocent game. There are villagers dealing with dead-end jobs, alcoholism, PTSD from war, and so much more. I think this game does a great job addressing all the problems people face in modern society.

Got me more legit shook than Jeff's division score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom