• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
All the desire I have to purchase this game, is because of randomly seeing Dan on twitch late at night, leading to staying up to 3+ AM, watching Dan fertilize his yard.

GOTY 2016

All the desire I have to purchase this game, is because of randomly seeing Dan on twitch late at night, leading to staying up to 3+ AM, watching Dan fertilize his yard.

GOTY 2016
I think Dan's Stardew Valley streams have been some of the most enjoyable GB related content in the past few months. Hopefully he does a few more.

Dan, why don't you stream your games as Premium content for GiantBomb? I've missed your Fallout, Dark Souls, and Stardew streams already. Please do it during work hours!

Lijik

The review is invalid to me because he skipped out on penny halfway for Abigail.

he picked the best girl why else do you think the game got a 5/5

i dont really know anything about the stardew valley characters beyond abigail can eat rocks

The salt for Dan's Stardew review is real.

In some way, it makes me happy that somewhere, out there, someone is upset and frowning just because someone really really likes a game.

Myggen

It's tough, because Desk-kun is getting felt up by three guys at any one time, meanwhile Rorie keeps putting his whole hand into Fridge-kun.

0118_heo1l.gif

It's tough, because Desk-kun is getting felt up by three guys at any one time, meanwhile Rorie keeps putting his whole hand into Fridge-kun.

Finally, now that anime is banned we can start discussing topics relevant to my interests, erotic fiction about furniture.

In some way, it makes me happy that somewhere, out there, someone is upset and frowning just because someone really really likes a game.

Where are you seeing this? Comments on the site seem fine.

kiguel182

People getting mad because someone likes/doesn't like a video game will never stop to amuse me.

Dan said on his Stardew Valley stream from last week that they aren't planning on making every Mario Party Party a PAX thing.

Hopefully I'm not pulling a Myggen.

Awesome review, Dan. Really enjoyed reading it. It makes me want to play more of it but I'm keeping it for the summer when there are no games however, the few hours I put into it were damn good. Brings me back to those Harvest Moon days.

If I was a developer, I don't know how I would take all of these one-person games doing so well commercially, critically, and culturally. Would I be encouraged to pursue my own ambitions or would I sink into despair knowing I could never make something that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom