• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
How as UPF? I find Jeffless UPF's really hit or miss, usually miss.

Brad played the new FFXV demo and made a 15 minute demo a half hour long by walking around like a headless chicken and walking past where he was meant to go several times.

Other then that it was decent.

Frith

I listened to Will's elevator pitch and still have no idea what he's doing with VR.

will is making the framework for a million inadvisable corporate vr pitches

it could be a genius move if the tools are easy enough for technical artists to use.

i would assume its not an accident that the first thing on the show is exploring a building.

the architects i've worked with are already using gear vr in pitches (albeit with just animations in a spherical video bit like street view ).

it is astonishing how little imagination many people in charge of money have they will obsess over tiny things, Putting them in the space is incredibly useful.

Brad said Paragon is free to download, is that only the case on PS4? On PC it's looking like you have to buy a founder's pack to play unless i'm missing something.

Brad said Paragon is free to download, is that only the case on PS4? On PC it's looking like you have to buy a founder's pack to play unless i'm missing something.

I'm pretty sure that's how it is on PS4 as well.

EDIT: Never mind, just looked and there's totally a version to just download. Not sure why I thought that wasn't the case.

Can someone with Twitter tell Redcoin that the plugins on the Trackmania server are all broken? Like every single one. Niggas in Paris has been playing on loop since I checked in this morning.

I'm pretty sure that's how it is on PS4 as well.

EDIT: Never mind, just looked and there's totally a version to just download. Not sure why I thought that wasn't the case.

You can download the PC version too if you just register, there's probably a separate login when you launch the game.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

It's going to be free to play when it's out on both, but right now you need to buy one of the packs to play in PC. Looks to be the same on PS4 according to Playstation.com

I introduced a couple of my friends to Giant Bomb stuff through GOTY 2015, and they've both developed into the type of weirdo that goes "I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE AND I DONT WANT TO KNOW"

To the point where one of them really wanted to watch Dan play Stardew Valley on stream, so he covered up the corner where dan's face was with post it notes.

Jintor

I introduced a couple of my friends to Giant Bomb stuff through GOTY 2015, and they've both developed into the type of weirdo that goes "I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE AND I DONT WANT TO KNOW"

To the point where one of them really wanted to watch Dan play Stardew Valley on stream, so he covered up the corner where dan's face was with post it notes.

you know what this means

email descriptions to the bombcast time

Wunder

but if they watched GOTY 2015 wouldn't they have seen their faces?

will is making the framework for a million inadvisable corporate vr pitches

it could be a genius move if the tools are easy enough for technical artists to use.

i would assume its not an accident that the first thing on the show is exploring a building.

the architects i've worked with are already using gear vr in pitches (albeit with just animations in a spherical video bit like street view ).

it is astonishing how little imagination many people in charge of money have they will obsess over tiny things, Putting them in the space is incredibly useful.

Thanks for this.

#PitchesGetStitches

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
For what it's worth, even without the hidden implication Dan was really right about Bing search. It's a lot better than Youtube search for finding Japanese wrestling videos even if the videos are on Youtube.

DFDoxrX.png

Bacon

I don't understand... Why wouldn't they want to put faces to the voices? That's like one of the first things I do when I start listening to a new podcast

Frenden

Banned
Anyone else totally hosed by the new Premium API Key situation?

I use Pocket Casts on Android, iOS, and in my browser. I followed the instructions to add my API key. Still borked. It isn't read as a proper RSS feed.

I primarily consume premium content through third party apps on mobile--using the site proper makes things way less easy to keep track of and my current RSS feed had all my watched/unwatched content sorted and synced to multiple devices.

I have a year of watched/unwatched statuses that just got flushed. Guess I'm never hopping back in to MGScanlon without blindly clicking through 20+ episodes to figure where I left of. Kinda miffed, to be honest.

Anyone else totally hosed by the new Premium API Key situation?

Yes, someone was commenting about it earlier. Although I have to say if you've got a year of a backlog, are you really keeping up with the content? Might be easier to just keep a notepad with your last watched video.

Frenden

Banned
Yes, someone was commenting about it earlier. Although I have to say if you've got a year of a backlog, are you really keeping up with the content? Might be easier to just keep a notepad with your last watched video.
Way to be unnecessarily snarky. No, it wouldn't be easier to keep a written sheet of paper than to have all my watched/unwatched videos sync to a half dozen devices automatically.

I had about fifteen videos unwatched over the span of three years. Without the syncing and without my preferred methodology of watching, that number will go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom