• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

repeater

Jeff's married. He doesn't shop for junk now.

He buys nuts and other such boring garbage
iRwJZO3.jpg
"What happened to you, man? You used to be cool!"

So what is the title you guys want/agree on? I'm pretty ok with What a Time to Be a Vive but wanted to see if you guys have anything else before making the thread in 40 or so minutes.

Zaph

So what is the title you guys want/agree on? I'm pretty ok with What a Time to Be a Vive but wanted to see if you guys have anything else before making the thread in 40 or so minutes.

Given the body suit that was linked earlier, I was thinking 'Dead or a Vive, you're coming with me'.

But that's a little too gross even for me. I think you're good

Tubobutts

what a time to be a vive is definitely the best title they've had on the site for some time
It sounded like a Vinny title to me so I was hoping we would get some VinR. But as long as they have more tiny Jeffs sitting on stuff, it will probably be OK.

omgkitty

Jeff has been a trail mix fan for a while now. I never buy the stuff because usually I just eat all of it and anything more than a handful is terrible for you.

Someone earlier in the thread came up with Big Live Vive Show Live and I thought that was pretty good.

Dan's great, not dissing Dan in any way, but I'm not particularly going to miss the bobbing head on this stream :p

Drew was the secret MVP last time anyway

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Vive has always struck me as the 'If I was going to buy a VR Headset, it'd be this one' and the money's not an issue.

The room size, however, is.

Fjolle

Dan's great, not dissing Dan in any way, but I'm not particularly going to miss the bobbing head on this stream :p

Next gen VR games need to have some sort of image stabilization on their second screen views.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say

Brad brought some good enthusiasm too when he showed up.

I'm gonna say it again but I hope they get rorie on for a while at least.

popo

I for one only ever drink bowls of coffee:

I shared a student house with a french couple once and they would slurp nasty milky coffee out of cereal bowls. Occasionally they would dip their toast in it. At least the one you posed has handles. Almost put me off coffee for a long time.

f133d4d9bf6b970140a6aab94e912ec0.jpg

I will miss Jason scolding Dan for bobbing his head.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician

I mean hey, I love Dan, lots of my friends are Dans, but we need to have a real talk about what Dan is doing to these streams

mattp

im with brad
this game looks legit fucking awesome

first vr game i have said that about

edit: woops didnt realize there was a vr stream thread!

Just tuned in and already think this looks amazing, like legit amazing. What got me was the camera stuff.

I'd love for this to come to PSVR, but I feel it wouldn't be the same. I need a souped up PC.

Back from class and ready to pop on the Vive stream. Really exciting to see the positive reactions in the thread. Sounds like this one is the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom