• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to remember that I have access to the premium podcast feed now. Is there away to subscribe to that in a podcast app, or do I just have to stream it from the site?

Myggen

I can't seem to remember that I have access to the premium podcast feed now. Is there away to subscribe to that in a podcast app, or do I just have to stream it from the site?

Yeah, Google Giant Bomb Premium Podcast podcast app or something like that, it should be easy to find. Don't have the link available right now.

my podcast app, Podcast Addict on Android allows you to use premium RSS feed with your giantbomb.com log in.

Myggen

Quick Look: Hyper Light Drifter
VIDEO ON APR 06, 2016 03:00 PM

Probably a GBEast joint since it went up on the schedule today.

UFO

Banned
Herbal Space Program: Project BEAST, episode 08.

I can't.... I just can't anymore.

kDPuEJR.gif

what did we learn?

Megasoum

Banned
Watching the stream on a delay (in Job Simulator right now)

Is it me or are all the VR games WAYYYY overpriced right now? Both Occulus and Steam VR right now have kinda ridiculous prices.

Myggen

Is it me or are all the VR games WAYYYY overpriced right now? Both Occulus and Steam VR right now have kinda ridiculous prices.

They are. New tech, small install base and not that much competition. The market will sort that out soon enough.

kAmui-

It is not just you, they really are. The Gallery is 30 dollars just for the first episode of four! I guess it's a combination of there not being a lot of games to choose from so the developers feel like they can charge more and the install base isn't that big yet so they have to sell at a higher price to cover the costs.

So did the stream keep up its steam from the start or did things die off towards the end? Trying to decide if I should pull the entire archive tonight.

So did the stream keep up its steam from the start or did things die off towards the end? Trying to decide if I should pull the entire archive tonight.

It's sputtered a bit at some points (especially some of the borderline-shovelware stuff that's available right now) but definitely stuff worth watching throughout.

Yeah, Google Giant Bomb Premium Podcast podcast app or something like that, it should be easy to find. Don't have the link available right now.

Thanks! I googled just that, but included the name of my podcast app and found the solution on the GB site. It's all set-up now.

my podcast app, Podcast Addict on Android allows you to use premium RSS feed with your giantbomb.com log in.

I used to use Podcast Addict and I remember seeing the Premium feed show up, but the app I use now (Overcast) doesn't have that. I found the solution, though. Thanks!

ThomasCro

That stream completely revitalized my excitement over VR which had died after seeing the Oculus stream.

Also, that Will Smith deflation moment...

Myggen

They confirmed at the end of the stream that the archive will go up on the site tomorrow. For now people who didn`t get to watch it live can wait for the YT archive that will be up soon or Managed Livestream.

Blue's News is dead

EDIT: In other news, I gotta hand it to Blizzard. They found a way to make everyone happy with that new Tracer pose. That's some good shit.

yami4ct

Man. Fire Emblem Fates Conquest is amazing. I think I could play this game forever. It's just one of the single most well designed strategy games I've ever played. It might even be better than FE7, my personal favorite. Holy shit it's good.

It's obviously going to have to simmer for a while once I finish it (I'm still just barely into 1/2-23rds done), but this could legit end up being one of my Top 10 games of all time even with the awful story.

The fact the game is this damn good makes all the bullshit controversy around it even sadder.

Man. Fire Emblem Fates Conquest is amazing. I think I could play this game forever. It's just one of the single most well designed strategy games I've ever played. It might even be better than FE7, my personal favorite. Holy shit it's good.

It's obviously going to have to simmer for a while once I finish it (I'm still just barely into 1/2-23rds done), but this could legit end up being one of my Top 10 games of all time even with the awful story.

The fact the game is this damn good makes all the bullshit controversy around it even sadder.

What chapter are you up to, and have you done any of the child paralouges? Some of my favorite maps have been the nohr children's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom