• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody having the time of their lives in the vive thread. :'( This bloooows.

Lets talk about wrestling while everyone is watching stream. I don't watch wrestling that much but that Roman Reins dude was super unlikable the first time I saw him, no surprise he get booed.

Sort of, although most of this still seems like mini-game/demo stuff that's fun a couple of times.

I'm actually pretty cool with mini-games and small experiences. I'm not going to jump in now, but this is definitely in the pros list for building a PC. I also have a spare room that would be perfect for this room scale stuff.

I would pay good money for a VR adventure game, though.

yami4ct

Man. I legitimately someone comment on another site, 100% seriously, that 'localizers don't have large staffs of people with intricate knowledge of Japanese, so they translate what they can and improvise the rest'.

Man. If anything shows how delusional some of these 'censorship' people are, there it is. Apparently script editors are 'improvising' now. These people really need to read XSEED's localization blogs to see how the process goes. If you think script changes are a result of a team improvising, you probably don't know what the actual process is. Doubly so for a localization team like Treehouse which probably has more resources than your average localization team.

Looks like Dan might mix it up with Kaiju Big Battel at PAX East...and I don't have tickets this year :(

https://twitter.com/KaijuBigBattel/status/717437838686613504
CI6aq0X.png

demidar

Man. I legitimately someone comment on another site, 100% seriously, that 'localizers don't have large staffs of people with intricate knowledge of Japanese, so they translate what they can and improvise the rest'.

Man. If anything shows how delusional some of these 'censorship' people are, there it is. Apparently script editors are 'improvising' now. These people really need to read XSEED's localization blogs to see how the process goes. If you think script changes are a result of a team improvising, you probably don't know what the actual process is. Doubly so for a localization team like Treehouse which probably has more resources than your average localization team.

I doubt they're actually interested in rectifying their misinformation.

Lunar FC

Lets talk about wrestling while everyone is watching stream. I don't watch wrestling that much but that Roman Reins dude was super unlikable the first time I saw him, no surprise he get booed.

Uhh the only thing I know about wrestling is the funny John Cena song. Oh, and I've seen a couple episodes of Total Divas because this chick I'm into watches that for some god forsaken reason.

Zaph

Finally got home. Have the guys had these blank expressions on their faces the whole day? :(

They started the stream very strong with Valve's stuff, and are now going deeper down the "unfinished crappy indie game for $40" hole

Still got some good stuff coming up, like Budget Cuts

No_Style

Lost my place in the stream and now I wait for archive. :(

People really want Giant Bomb to act like YouTube reaction people.

I hope Brad finishes the podcast soon.

I noticed this and couldn't comprehend it. What happened to being genuine? Are they expecting them to fake excitement? I literally read their criticisms as: "Please lie to me. I want to be lied to."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom