• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
That series has been an ongoing thing with Drew for quite some times. ⛄

I only meant like a few episodes. Metal Gear stopped being out of his comfort zone after he played and enjoyed 1.

That sounds like a cool idea. I want to see someone who hates Mobas to try and play Dota 2 for instance. Or Jeff trying Hearthstone could be cool.

Yup. Seeing Brad give Street Fighter a serious shot for a month or something would be cool to see.

Wunder

I only meant like a few episodes. Metal Gear stopped being out of his comfort zone after he played and enjoyed 1.

Yup. Seeing Brad give Street Fighter a serious shot for a month or something would be cool to see.

he'd tilt off the moon vs R Mika and stop playing within 2 days

edit: drew.gif

repeater

It needs to be said: big props to Brad for expressing the proper amount of outrage at the whole Alison Rapp bullshit on this week's Bombcast. I felt Jeff's reaction here was too muted.

It needs to be said: big props to Brad for expressing the proper amount of outrage at the whole Alison Rapp bullshit on this week's Bombcast. I felt Jeff's reaction here was too muted.

Completely agreed. Jeff always takes a pragmatic view, which is fine, but Brad's contribution to that discussion was absolutely what needed to be said.

Curufinwe

Jeff was getting death threats from crazy Sega fans before anyone knew who Brad was. I think his decades long experience with online harassment gives him a different take on these issues.

"Is Scott Manely scotish?". Do americans have a terrible ear for other accents or something?

They sure do.

jaina

Hypothesis: US English speakers identify accents in other English languages with specific words, much more than how they sound.

I took a long lunch at home because my Vive was delivered! Set up the hardware and arranged my living room! Here's a shitty picture I took real quick before I left.
Yes that looks like enough room to take full advantage. But make sure HOTAS chair doesn't feel neglected!

StoveOven

Banned

I actually think it was great to have both of those reactions on the podcast. There is a lot to be pissed about, and there is also a lot that we don't know

Completely agreed. Jeff always takes a pragmatic view, which is fine, but Brad's contribution to that discussion was absolutely what needed to be said.

Yeah, Brad and Jason's complete disgust was definitely what that conversation needed.

Coming in late, how much have I missed?

I took a long lunch at home because my Vive was delivered! Set up the hardware and arranged my living room! Here's a shitty picture I took real quick before I left.

I have an important question before you leave the real world for good, what is that thing next to the plug socket in the corner?

AngryMoth

Isn't he Scotish though? I thought that was what people said when his video first went up at least.
Oh he is scotish, just to my english ears it's totally obvious. To be fair though I do have trouble differentiating candian accents from american and sometimes aussies and kiwis so maybe it's just obvious to me cos I'm a brit I dunno

Dan returns from Wrestlemania and Taco Bell gets conversational commerce. Coincidence?

KBfNyVW.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'you're missing out'

sorry for you dummies that thought a robot world would lead to not having to deal with snarky attitudes

Volotaire

PAX GB panel: Friday 22nd April, 19:30 - 20:30 PT

Giant Bomb E3 2016 Planning Kickoff

EDIT:

Mario Maker World Championships: Klepek vs Ryckert

Friday 22nd April, 14:00 PT - 15:00 PT

Volotaire

Another one with GB presence:

404ing: Breaking (Down) the internet: 23rd April, 21:00 PT - 22:00 PT

Austin is a guest. Eric Pope and Alexa Ray (Gamespot) are in too.

I missed most of this stream, but I can't help but notice they're basically cannibalizing Scott's content. Did they mention this at some point?

He pushed for them to do it in chat I think

PAX GB panel: Friday 22nd April, 19:30 - 20:30 PT

Giant Bomb E3 2016 Planning Kickoff

EDIT:

Mario Maker World Championships: Klepek vs Ryckert

Friday 22nd April, 14:00 PT - 15:00 PT

Real sad that I'm missing my first Pax East in a few years and it seems like it will be a good one

So this might be a weird place to ask this, but given the diversity of folks and experiences maybe someone can sort this out for me.

In my continuing adventures to have not shit internet, I've spoken with cable company representatives several times now. All the ones that I contact through the help line and online chat say that my area has the service available to it--matter of fact, they service the entire zip code. However, when I spoke to the representative at the physical store location, that person said that I was outside of their operating range.

I guess I'm confused about who might be right or wrong here, or who has the final say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom