• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this might be a weird place to ask this, but given the diversity of folks and experiences maybe someone can sort this out for me.

In my continuing adventures to have not shit internet, I've spoken with cable company representatives several times now. All the ones that I contact through the help line and online chat say that my area has the service available to it--matter of fact, they service the entire zip code. However, when I spoke to the representative at the physical store location, that person said that I was outside of their operating range.

I guess I'm confused about who might be right or wrong here, or who has the final say?

most of the time the installation is free when you sign up, you might as well schedule a dude to come out and try to get things set up. make sure it doesn't cost anything (or if there is a charge, that it's refundable if they're not able to get things working)

The faceoff against the champ. Patrick.
xpb1dW4l.png

I hope he wears this to PAX, a Dark Souls boss.

GBeast Friday show confirmed.
is jeff still playing sf5?
i'd watch a check-in stream with him and jason on his current progress

I think last time he spoke about it was about a week ago and he said he hadn't played for sometime. I'm pretty sure they mentioned doing another stream for march update during the QL but I might be misremembering.

undertale sure did come and go.

we'll always keep tsundere plane in our hearts and minds though.

didn't think much of it, Life is Strange was robbed from a top spot, it and Tales of the Borderlands. You know, two games with strong narratives and loveable characters, of which undertale lacked at least one of.

That was a cool discussion they had at the end of the Project Beast stream. Can't wait to see what they pick up next.

I hope they solve their TV issue and go for something like Dwarf Fortress. Or Stellaris

pizzacat

Banned
Jeff isn't sold on it so far but he said he'll have to play more of it. As for me, played for about 40 minutes. Picked the pilot and defeated the first boss(is it random?). Man, what an incredible first impression though. Looks beautiful and the controls are real tight. The boss made me laugh, it was a spoof
on MGS's Vulcan Raven except his head was a crow lol and when he died the crows much like in MGS1, ate him up.
Really digging it, also smooth 60FPS on PS4 so far.
Yea I had a different boss.

a giant bullet on a throne that sent out other bullets to shoot guns to kill me and he had guns too. It was great

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
undertale sure did come and go.

we'll always keep tsundere plane in our hearts and minds though.

didn't think much of it, Life is Strange was robbed from a top spot, it and Tales of the Borderlands. You know, two games with strong narratives and loveable characters, of which undertale lacked at least one of.

What the fuck are you even talking about.

Who are you even talking to.

I don't think I'll ever beat Undertale, honestly. I just didn't enjoy it enough to try to push through that really difficult Undine battle.

Antiwhippy

Don't worry about it, still grumpy because I haven't had my coffee.

I was like "did I miss an Undertale vs LiS conversation somewhere?"

pizzacat

Banned
It's hard to see lovable characters and gripping narrative in the same sentence with Life Is Strange.

If there ever was a game/movie suspect of being written by robots or aliens trying to understand the human race, it's life is strange

Don't worry about it, still grumpy because I haven't had my coffee.

I was like "did I miss an Undertale vs LiS conversation somewhere?"

your grumpy

YOUR GRUMPY

I just had another needle stuck into my toe and they subsequently chemically burned a part of it

I don't...I don't know if I should wash off the chemical burn stuff sooner or later.

It's hard to see lovable characters and gripping narrative in the same sentence with Life Is Strange.

If there ever was a game/movie suspect of being written by robots or aliens trying to understand the human race, it's life is strange

Agreed. I think I'd lean more towards robots.

Antiwhippy

Life is strange
except for the last half of 4 and first half of 5
is great.

Undertale is great.

Things are just great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom