• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

JambiBum

Watching Paragon Unfinished and I love that a guy keeps telling people to surrender or it's a loss but he won't just leave the game himself lol

With Paragon you can't just really leave the game like that because it won't let you connect to a new one until your previous one is over. He needed his team to actually surrender so that he could just start a new one instead of leaving and having to wait for it to end.

LiK

With Paragon you can't just really leave the game like that because it won't let you connect to a new one until your previous one is over. He needed his team to actually surrender so that he could just start a new one instead of leaving and having to wait for it to end.

Whoa, I guess that keeps people from ragequitting.

I've hit my Vive controller on my moving ceiling fan twice, and my actual ceiling once. Also my cat does not trust me walking around with that thing on my face, which is probably for the better. My room size is perfect. Budget Cuts is amazing.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Whoa, I guess they keeps people from ragequitting.

It's the same in most mobas. Dota 2 allows somebody to abandon altogether then everybody else can leave risk free but League of Legends won't let you start until your previous game is over and will also add a time penalty before you can queue again after you quit, even once it's over.

yami4ct

I've hit my Vive controller on my moving ceiling fan twice, and my actual ceiling once. Also my cat does not trust me walking around with that thing on my face, which is probably for the better. My room size is perfect. Budget Cuts is amazing.

How low are your ceilings? I'm not sure I could reach up and touch the ones in my place unless I jumped.

LiK

It's the same in most mobas. Dota 2 allows somebody to abandon altogether then everybody else can leave risk free but League of Legends won't let you start until your previous game is over and will also add a time penalty before you can queue again after you quit, even once it's over.

Oic, this is a pretty good system since I personally never ragequit MP games unless I def need to leave.

In the middle of the Budget Cuts segment, I took out my tape measure to see if I had enough space in my PC room. That game isn't healthy for my wallet...Just over the minimum space requirement without sliding furniture around.

Oh oh and the FOO Show is awesome. I absolutely get it now, and can't wait for more content. Fun little anecdote: I wanted to walk outside of the watch tower, so I teleported to the spot at the entrance and walked out. Only after did I realize I could have just walked through the damn wall, but without thinking I used the door.

How low are your ceilings? I'm not sure I could reach up and touch the ones in my place unless I jumped.
I did jump! How else was I supposed to reach the knife I stuck in the ceiling in Budget Cuts? (I did not retrieve the knife)
In the middle of the Budget Cuts segment, I took out my tape measure to see if I had enough space in my PC room. That game isn't healthy for my wallet...Just over the minimum space requirement without sliding furniture around.

Dooo iiiiiit!

Metal Gear Scanlon V - Part 26
PREMIUM VIDEO ON APR 06, 2016 09:00 PM

They have been saving them up, trickling them out. Last played, March 15.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I turned on the radio on lunch today and Colin Cowherd was talking to Jason Whitlock. If I had the power to launch a nuclear weapon at that moment in time, it would be directed at that studio.

I just gave Grow Home another shot, mainly because of Brad's insistence that it was good last year.

I did it all in about 4 hours and it was pretty awesome.

There was a moment where the sun was setting and I turned round and all my plants were silhouetted and it felt real nice.

cIfwKn7.jpg

The other nice thing was putting that bull in a hole.

And drowning sheep.

Thanks Brad!

Watching the Budget Cuts game in the Vive stream, holy crap I now want a Dishonored VR game. They already have a built-in lore reason for the teleport ability, it's perfect!

Wunder

I just gave Grow Home another shot, mainly because of Brad's insistence that it was good last year.

I did it all in about 4 hours and it was pretty awesome.

There was a moment where the sun was setting and I turned round and all my plants were silhouetted and it felt real nice.

The other nice thing was putting that bull in a hole.

And drowning sheep.

Thanks Brad!

need to get back to that...

Megasoum

Banned
Holy Shit at Will removing his Vive headset haha

I wonder who the guest level creators are gonna be. I'm guessing Jeff is a lock but otherwise I don't think I know anyone else in the Giant Bomb/Kotaku crowds who plays Mario Maker enough to do that.

Doesn't Patrick keep playing levels from the same guy all the time? Maybe he ask him/her to create special levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom