• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my god there's just a invisible gap in the floor in the armory at the end of the general knoxx DLC for borderlands that lets you loot all of the chests over and over again and it's so good

it's too blatant and large to not be intentional

I've been wearing the wrong shoe size for my entire my adult life. - Dan

Although, never heard of that size shoe so don't blame him.

oh my god there's just a invisible gap in the floor in the armory at the end of the general knoxx DLC for borderlands that lets you loot all of the chests over and over again and it's so good

it's too blatant and large to not be intentional

I remember using that exploit when I played through it with a friend. We got sooooooo much good stuff from it.

https://twitter.com/braddybb/status/717946223764766720

Metal Gear Scanlon reaction. Great.
bJY4Fi9.png

Was that during that gun game? I must have totally spaced that part because I don't remember him saying anything but I saw the reactions in the thread.

What did he say?

A bunch of arm chair Cpt. Prices in chat were yelling about how Brad didn't know how to operate a M4 in VR using an entirely new input device with no sort of tutorial and Jeff just shut them down real quick by basically telling them to fuck off.

Danny doing important research, everyone go vote: https://twitter.com/dannyodwyer/status/717924327547482112

The correct choice is winning.

I've always been a rear-pocket guy without really thinking about it. Then I heard the recent Bombcast where they were talking about it, with Brad mentioning studies finding it's surprisingly bad for your back. Ever since, I've switched.

Don't know what the hell to use my back pockets for now.

Lunar FC

A bunch of arm chair Cpt. Prices in chat were yelling about how Brad didn't know how to operate a M4 in VR using an entirely new input device with no sort of tutorial and Jeff just shut them down real quick by basically telling them to fuck off.

Ye basically this. Called the chat sad and dumbasses. Good shit.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I've always been a rear-pocket guy without really thinking about it. Then I heard the recent Bombcast where they were talking about it, with Brad mentioning studies finding it's surprisingly bad for your back. Ever since, I've switched.

Wallet chains.

I never use my back pockets for anything. It must be a regional thing, I've always associated wallets in back pockets with middle-aged, slightly old-fashioned men. Like my dad. Don't see many people my age doing that.

Jothel

Front left my whole life. I tried putting it in my back left and no.
That being said I am a rear pocket key person though

neshcom

Banned
Back pocket is a good temporary place for your cell phone. Too thin to hurt your back, too precious to want to sit on, long enough for easy pull out.

yami4ct

Always been front pocket for me. I hate sitting on my wallet. I'm not surprised it's bad for your back because it just feels super uncomfortable. I'm also not going to take my wallet out to sit down.

As for which front pocket, I have no preference. My wallet and phone go in one pocket (Assuming I'm not wearing a shirt with a chest pocket, in which case phone goes there) and my keys in the other.

Antiwhippy

Watching the oculus and vive streams again, and honestly the thing that's making me hesitant on VR is the whole "wacky announcer voice" thing that seems way too prevalent.

Always been a front pocket guy, don't like anything bulky in the back, maybe tissues, or a very temporary phone storage while the front pockets are busy.

Antiwhippy

Man, hover Junkers looks like a really smart solution to the movement problem, but all these solutions really reflect that movement is a pretty big problem. Wonder if the movement problem will ever be solved without having to resort to using a treadmill.

all i carry is like two credit cards and my driver's license in my front pocket. there are only three keys on my keychain. i'm a simple man.

Antiwhippy

It's still going to shift the center of gravity at the base of your spine. Not worth it man.

Still, I've honestly been considering a standing desk for awhile because I would like to not be in constant pain when I'm 60. :p

daydream

Banned
i will give front pocket a shot just for you, whippy

i expect getting freaked out at my back pocket being empty on an hourly basis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom