• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

I know Panzer as a Let`s Player out of Something Awful, had no idea she was with No Goblin. Neat!

They actually came up with the idea during a Let's Play of Neo Turf Masters. It's hilarious to hear the wheels turning as they're playing my favourite golf game.

Also, so happy 100ft Robot Golf looks to be living up to my expectations right now. Hopefully it's out around the release of PSVR so I can try it in "lawnchair on top of robot head" mode.

EDIT: Linkies to that Turf Masters LP with times

https://youtu.be/rGSnmW5xHLU?t=321
https://youtu.be/rGSnmW5xHLU?t=10m57s

Myggen

They actually came up with the idea during a Let's Play of Neo Turf Masters. It's hilarious to hear the wheels turning as they're playing my favourite golf game.

Also, so happy 100ft Robot Golf looks to be living up to my expectations right now. Hopefully it's out around the release of PSVR so I can try it in "lawnchair on top of robot head" mode.

EDIT: Linkies to that Turf Masters LP with times

https://youtu.be/rGSnmW5xHLU?t=321
https://youtu.be/rGSnmW5xHLU?t=10m57s

This reminds me that I need to get around to watching No Goblin`s Extra Life streams someday, if those are archived somewhere .

Brad during 100ft Robot Golf EX:

A major publisher told us recently that they were gonna start outsouring their QA to us because we found three reproducible crash bugs in their almost released AAA game.

Vinny alone must have found hundreds (thousands?) of bugs over the years on video.

That Sleeping Dogs car launch is still my favourite GB bug discovery.

daydream

Banned

hold on, so she actually called neo turf masters "really boring"?

motherfucker

Heh, I just realized that the Robot Golf video (with all its jokes about the green jacket) went up the same day the actual Masters Tournament started. All part of the plan I'm sure.

VR hair jeff still good.
1389517_1570658726581737_906896561_n.jpg

Catvoca

Banned
This reminds me that I need to get around to watching No Goblin`s Extra Life streams someday, if those are archived somewhere .
I watched last years live and had a really good time, but I'm not sure how enjoyable it would be without chat.

Megasoum

Banned
Brad during 100ft Robot Golf EX:

A major publisher told us recently that they were gonna start outsouring their QA to us because we found three reproducible crash bugs in their almost released AAA game.

Vinny alone must have found hundreds (thousands?) of bugs over the years on video.

Funny story... I was once forwarded a mail at work coming from Jeff about a weird bug he had found in Kane & Lynch 2 during his review. That bug was new to us even if we had done literally THOUSANDS of hours of QA testing on the game with a team of like 20 testers for months.

He has a weird way of finding bugs everywhere lol

Chuck

Still without luck
So yesterday at bar trivia I got every single wrestling category question right.

Have I ever told you guys I hate myself?

threads that spam the last 500 posts or so so that they can move on to another thread, if i had the powers of a mod or a modbot i would make that shit bannable. Adds nothing to the conversation and derails any attempt to actually, you know, talk and stuff.

I'm looking at you right now, Halo 5 thread.

threads that spam the last 500 posts or so so that they can move on to another thread, if i had the powers of a mod or a modbot i would make that shit bannable. Adds nothing to the conversation and derails any attempt to actually, you know, talk and stuff.

I'm looking at you right now, Halo 5 thread.

RIP Giantbomb gaf thanks to the last thread then

That gun vive game made me really uncomfortable

like no this could actually be a murder simulator

I don't understand why that's more uncomfortable than a murder simulator that does all the reloading for you. a magic murder stick that makes corpses at the push of a button is more worrying from my point of view.

e: well I guess it depends on what you think is uncomfortable. maybe feeling weird about killing even imaginary people is a good thing?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I think I am done with Metal Gear Scanlan V

If you stuck it out this long, I have to ask what finally did it, if 20+ episodes of mind-bending tedium, bad play and Dan stories didn't?

edit: why is this lady called Panzer??? Is she a tank?? Did she come out of that dating game??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom