• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

getting fucked up having a good time

A motto I can get behind.

edit From the Beastcast comment section

2840410-2247372872-OPbji.jpg

Vinny did pretty well in the one shot he gave it last week so yeah, seems like this should be a short one. Hope they have something else queued up just in case.

Yeah, last time they finished a game early they played New York Subway Sim, and that was one of my favourite streams they've done.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
vinny will have no trouble with dracula

ezpz fight

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Pretty sure you can just do one jump and whip that'll hit drac and take out all his fireballs on the way down. Just gotta time it right before he throws them.

I'm in love with the new canon of Richter killing Dracula via a scrotum punch and consequently being omitted from the Belmont family lore out of shame.

justjim89

I've long regretted never playing a Castlevania game, but at this point it just feels like too little too late for me to start.

justjim89

Its never too late to play Symphony of the night

I don't have anything to play it on, and I don't feel like fucking with emulators.

Also, I'm starting to fear that I may not actually like Metroidvania games. My favorite 2d Metroid is Fusion and that's pretty linear and straightforward.

I don't have anything to play it on, and I don't feel like fucking with emulators.

Also, I'm starting to fear that I may not actually like Metroidvania games. My favorite 2d Metroid is Fusion and that's pretty linear and straightforward.

do you not have a psp, vita, ps3, xbox 360 or xbox one?

Ehm. I think the Xbox 360 arcade version is better though which is also backward compatible on Xbox One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom