• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could really use a break from MGS things tbbbhhh

It works in VR though, it's like a wet dream for a MGS fan.

it also looks terrific

12961657_10209201547773046_547776214041453916_n.jpg

wait, what does it say about anime?

Well, I wouldn't go that far, it does look nice, but it's also incredibly apparent about the way it looks/feels that it's just a fan thing.
It didn't make me have that moment of wondering "Oh! What's this? could it be?"

The VR part is really what interests me. I love the idea of a recreation of a classic gaming stage or map that you can casually walk around in or even play in.

Like, there are some halo or cod maps i would love to just chill in in VR

Gurrry

God damn I want to buy a vive so bad, but its so expensive. I seriously doubt we see any price cuts until alteast mid 2017.

Meneses

Man, point and click / adventure game Quick Looks really do nothing for me, I can never sit through more than a few minutes.

Doesn't help that I never got into Amanita's style.

TraBuch

Banned
So yeah, a sequel to Edge of Tomorrow has been confirmed. Directed by the dude that directed Jack Reacher and MI5. Unnecessary? Definitely. Hyped? As fuck.

Zaph

So yeah, a sequel to Edge of Tomorrow has been confirmed. Directed by the dude that directed Jack Reacher and MI5. Unnecessary? Definitely. Hyped? As fuck.

Given the branding is all over the place already, I hope they say fuck it and call the sequel All You Need Is Kill. Such a great title.

kAmui-

I was very positively surprised by Edge of Tomorrow, but I don't know. Why does everything need a sequel.
Money ofc

This is gonna be a real short Vinnyvania...I played through Rondo of blood recently myself, and this was probably the easiest version of Dracula I've fought.

This is gonna be a real short Vinnyvania...I played through Rondo of blood recently myself, and this was probably the easiest version of Dracula I've fought.

like i said before, it's especially easy if you played the intro of SOTN several times and mastered that drac fight since this is the same exact fight.

It's also pretty reminiscent of the drac fight in Castlevania 1 which should be pretty obvious to anyone who remembers that game's final stage

justjim89

Their Dark Souls lore discussion on the Beastcast a few weeks ago got me into looking up some lore videos, and now I suddenly find myself into Dark Souls lore and wanting to hear them discuss it more. How did this happen?

Vinny did pretty well in the one shot he gave it last week so yeah, seems like this should be a short one. Hope they have something else queued up just in case.

some people are getting their jimmies rustled about the possibility of having the option(!) to play as a female link in the next zelda game.

i'm legit embarrassed by those reactions.

some people are getting their jimmies rustled about the possibility of having the option(!) to play as a female link in the next zelda game.

I wish there was some big game like Uncharted 4 that would just sneak in the option to play as a Natalie Drake or something. I'm so damn tired of this shit.

Guess Who

Banned

"a gender swap is lazy, it should be a different character" is a really weird statement to make about a character whose entire purpose is to not be a character and just be a vessel for the player and the frequency of it is baffling to me

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Somebody said that Link is such a non-character that ladies should be able to identify with him. I'd like to see how these people would react if there was only a female Link.
Like a petulant child I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom