• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
HitDan: Brad Money. Needs to be mentioned in the new thread until it happens.

That would be great. I should watch that Hitman quick look again. Though, right now the only level that's available is the Paris one, right? I would totally be on board if they played all the new content when it comes out though.

Noaloha

Austin has a long-form out-of-office personal project in his FatT podcast. Have any of the crew ever hinted at the possibility of them establishing their own out-of-office personal content (which isn't just an occasional random stream or whatever)? (Which is to say, I'd like them to, hint-hint-etc.)

kiguel182

Speaking of The Divison. I'm have no idea how Jeff gave it a 4 when he talks about it in a really downer way. I really was betting on a 3 star review.

Anjin M

I didn't know if anyone had an OT in the can - asked on page 199 and nobody answered. We got desperate and emcee forced our hand
I'm glad someone did it. Want me to make a banner for you?
It's going to be really awkward if i get a new job, but can't get a security clearance :/
You follow a site called Giant Bomb and think you can still get a security clearance?

hamchan

Let's not talk about anime. Anime is for jerks.

Let's talk about good time travel fiction like Steins;Gate and Erased instead.

This thread is a go at Zero Dark Thirty.

2722808-coolactionguy.jpg

Meneses

I've been watching Breaking Brad: Demon's Souls and

1) Vinny is the best

2) I need a remaster of that game so I can replay it.

justjim89

I was happy to hear how much Lang and Drake are enjoying Hitman, and the episodic structure. I think it's a brilliant move. And I definitely would love to see Lang kill some fools.

Wow, this thread title..

After Dan revealing another page in his constant ability to fail upwards, "Giant Bomb XXI | Irresponsible waste of space" seems like the perfect title.

popo

O'Dwyer has given up the booze for a while. How many times a day do you think he will mention it?

Anyone know what embargoed game Danny might be talking about in this tweet?

Dark Souls 3 maybe? Is Danny a souls fan?

It would be odd, given that they very recently had a press event for DS3. Not that many big publisher games out soon though.

DS3, Quantum Break or Adrift are the only likely candidates on the release list.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Rewatching early Vinnyvania. What's the story behind the red siren light? It just shows up at the beginning of Simons Quest ep 2, where did it come from?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Rewatching early Vinnyvania. What's the story behind the red siren light? It just shows up at the beginning of Simons Quest ep 2, where did it come from?

I feel like that's a case of
"Hey, look at this, there is a weird red siren light we can use?"
"Uhm...okay? Let's use it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom