• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
Just watched the Game Informer Smash Bros World Record documentary.

I just love how the sentence: "Dan is being Dan" makes total sense.

Zocano

It's probably a case of it's just more enjoyable for them and so that's what they want to do rather than have Mario Party Party 3 happen again.

kiguel182

I have a confession to make: I found the skill guy amusing.

Also, I loved the live audience but that means less MPPs. I'm thorn.

oti

Banned
The moment they introduce fake wrestling personas or any other wrestling shit into Mario Party Party I'm setting my Team GB 2013 shirt on fire and cancel my subscription. Fuck this PAX only talk. Give me some old ass Mario Party Party already!

yami4ct

I have a confession to make: I found the skill guy amusing.

Also, I loved the live audience but that means less MPPs. I'm thorn.

The Skill guy is representative of everything wrong with live media.

I liked the MPP live show, but I don't need every MPP to be live. There's something special about the Stockholm syndrome of them all being trapped in a room until they finish.

KingKong

The moment they introduce fake wrestling personas or any other wrestling shit into Mario Party Party I'm setting my Team GB 2013 shirt on fire and cancel my subscription. Fuck this PAX only talk. Give me some old ass Mario Party Party already!

seriously if by the third hour everyone except Dan isnt silently sitting there wishing they were dead then what's the point

Teddified

Also at least the 9th and 10th Mario Parties have an end point and have estimated times to finish the map. So they kinda ruin the magic of Turn checks and the length of the Party.

Zocano

I remember playing and enjoying Mario Party 6; Some of the mini-games were cool

Nevermind it was Mario Party 5 so the worst is ahead.

Myggen

The Skill guy is representative of everything wrong with live media.

I liked the MPP live show, but I don't need every MPP to be live. There's something special about the Stockholm syndrome of them all being trapped in a room until they finish.

MPP5 was the best MPP, so disagree.

kiguel182

I think they should do regular and live ones since both have their fun.

They are always amazing so I just want MPP. I need it.

It was the reason I subscribed actually.

Zocano

I definitely want another long-form live show like MPP5. Maybe if they did a live Game Tapes?

Crash Bash Bash
_____

Crash Bash mini games are also crazy hard and the AI is brutal. I remember grinding my teeth against beating the "single player" mode

TraBuch

Banned
Really digging Salt and Sanctuary. Got a lot easier once I finally got used to the controls. There is some bullshit, though, like instant death falls right when you walk through a doorway.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Crash Bash Bash
_____

Crash Bash mini games are also crazy hard and the AI is brutal. I remember grinding my teeth against beating the "single player" mode

Hey Hey Hey buddy, we want the site around for awhile longer, not for it to randomly shut down after a round of N Ballism.

I'm not sure if it'll connect with anyone who isn't already a fan, but I'm surprised at how well Trackmania translates to consoles.

The "Press L3 to say 'hello' or 'gg'" thing is... like, it's clearly not anywhere near fleshed out enough, but they're onto something with it.

yami4ct

I'm not sure if it'll connect with anyone who isn't already a fan, but I'm surprised at how well Trackmania translates to consoles.

The "Press L3 to say 'hello' or 'gg'" thing is... like, it's clearly not anywhere near fleshed out enough, but they're onto something with it.

Gameplay wise, it's spot on. It plays and looks like Trackmania. The problem is that, to me, so much of TM's charm comes from the pure stupidity of all the custom bad dubstep soundtracks and the huge amounts of server stat tracking add ons clogging the screen. You don't get that on console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom