• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're getting Missions 45 and 46 mixed up. We were talking about 45. 46 is (title spoiler)
Truth: The Man Who Sold the World

oh yeah, youre right.

regardless, it's not much of a spoiler given that the only people who would have any idea what im talking about likely played episode 46 too.

Wonder if they'll watch episode 51.

Paragon, Overwatch and Battleborn might as well be the same game for me. They are all muddied in my mind.

Paragon: 3rd person moba like Smite where there's more of an action emphasis.
Overwatch: Not really a moba, more of a class based shooter ala TF2
Battleborn: First Person Moba from the writers of that brought you the best reddit memes in Borderlands 2.

Overwatch is the only one im interested in given the lack of moba hooks in it.

Overwatch is just TF2

like... there's nothing MOBA about it. not a MOBA. just a shooter. it's the Blizzard one that actually looks good

this is easy.

I haven't paid enough attention to them to clearly differentiate all three games, and it doesn't help that the titles are all super-generic three-syllable words. I'm surprised none of them contains the word storm, lol.

Bowlie

Banned
I haven't paid enough attention to them to clearly differentiate all three games, and it doesn't help that the titles are all super-generic three-syllable words. I'm surprised none of them contains the word storm, lol.

Battlecry is coming too, right? Or is that out already?

edit: Lunarrrrrr

I thought about getting Dark Souls 3 but then had to spend $50 on parts to fix my fridge, so... maybe later. I'll just play Gungeon and Yakuza games for the rest of the year

Nerokis

It seems Dark Souls 3 is going to be one of those games most of the crew dives into, right? Dan, Brad, Jason, and Drew all seem to be looking forward to it. I don't know about Jeff. And then on the opposite coast, we have the franchise's biggest fans in Vinny and Austin, while Alex and Jeff B. might be the most disinterested in it.

Do I have that about right? It's always fun when a game I'm into sparks GB-wide discussion.

Wunder

It seems Dark Souls 3 is going to be one of those games most of the crew dives into, right? Dan, Brad, Jason, and Drew all seem to be looking forward to it. I don't know about Jeff. And then on the opposite coast, we have the franchise's biggest fans in Vinny and Austin, while Alex and Jeff B. might be the most disinterested in it.

Do I have that about right? It's always fun when a game I'm into sparks GB-wide discussion.

Drew??

kvk1

this trend of pasting some random ass person's tweet/facebook-post as one giant block in the middle of an article is so lazy/stupid

Thinking of this, how many PS3 games are still coming out? P5 will have to be one of the last, won't it?

Yeah, I imagine Persona 5 will be one of the last big ones. I'm sure there will be a few things that will come out after that but I'm sure most of the bigger series with PS3 versions of games announced wouldn't come back to the PS3 after this year.

popo

Buy the gun, expense it to CBS, have Brad field strip it on a stream and regain his credibility with the preppers in chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom