• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so you could actually beat the game without beating 45? That's nuts.

Edit: Oh right I forgot how insanely difficult Mission 45 is. That took me like a week to beat.

robotrock

Banned

Absolutely! I didn't use
Quiet at all for my playthrough, so since my bond with her was abysmal, it never unlocked. When I did play that mission a few days after I finished 46, the game gave me a whole ending with credits.

kAmui-

Edit: Oh right I forgot how insanely difficult Mission 45 is. That took me like a week to beat.

I knew what happens when you complete 45 so I did that waaayy after completing the game.

Finally, the moment I've been waiting for!

I want to suffer once more, vicariously this time. Then back to Dark Souls 3 where I can suffer 4reals.

They said they would continue the stream and upload it tomorrow if they were near the end

Since Jason wouldn't be there to watch the processing.

Kaizer

Banned
I beat Mission 45 on my first try, but I did go in with prior knowledge of what was coming so I was more than adequately prepared for it. Had a fully upgraded rocket launcher, grenade launcher, wore the battle dress, called in airstrikes/storms/the chopper multiple times and also ammo replacements of course.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Mission 45 is insanely hard. I had to give up and upgrade tons of things and call in a bunch of bombardments in order to win. It is REALLY hard. No way they get through that without some work.

Uhhhhhrrrrg....do they show it?

cS6xNt5.gif

This mission might actually break Drew.

It will, considering how frustrated he's been by previous stuff that's far easier.

EDIT: More Demo Derby!

you guys are nuts, all you have to do is stay inside, peeking out just long enough to get a shot off or to pick up more supplies. as long as you dont hang around long enough for them to get a bead on you or sit still in one place for too long you won't even take any damage. The hardest part is the chopper without a homing rl, but its not too bad.

The roof can also work really well, it's really easy to shoot rockets and call in bombardments from up there.

KingKong

you guys are nuts, all you have to do is stay inside, peeking out just long enough to get a shot off or to pick up more supplies. as long as you dont hang around long enough for them to get a bead on you or sit still in one place for too long you won't even take any damage. The hardest part is the chopper without a homing rl, but its not too bad.

I remember thinking this mission wasn't going to be a huge deal after the first tank checkpoint... and then they expected me to do the entire second part without one. This is the mission that made me break my no kill rule.

The whistling sound from the tank shells is triggering the fuck out of me after beating this mission. It should have been soooo cool with that setup and music...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom