• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine a grizzled half-drunk gen-Xer shaking his head at this picture right now

where's the old person corner of the internet?

what part of this image tells someone "this is a thing you want to do"

oh thank god I didn't really want to go anywhere anyway

imagine someone texting an emoji of a boot stamping a human face - forever

TraBuch

Banned
It still boggles my mind that people buy Dan's shirts. I mean...I guess it shouldn't. These are probably the same people that send him amiibos he can easily afford looking for some kind of acceptance or acknowledgement or something.

Tubobutts

It still boggles my mind that people buy Dan's shirts. I mean...I guess it shouldn't. These are probably the same people that send him amiibos he can easily afford looking for some kind of acceptance or acknowledgement or something.
People need a way to fill the emptiness they feel inside. That's why I appreciate when people send them literal garbage.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah I've used my Vita far more than any console for awhile now.

If it's death is approaching soon I'll still have a lot of games I still want to play on it that will last me a good few years.

how did uh

question on the giant bomb ds3 QL

how did brad get down to the cleric ring? The path next to the knight sitting next to the alcove is instant death,,

There is a door that leads there...
locked door in the sewers, can get the key from the shrine maiden if you give her moriticians ashes

yami4ct

Yeah I've used my Vita far more than any console for awhile now.

If it's death is approaching soon I'll still have a lot of games I still want to play on it that will last me a good few years.

The JRPG devs that are making PS4/Vita games aren't likely going to switch to pure PS4 anytime soon. Same for the VN people. The only thing I could see ending are western indie titles. That's an incredibly niche crowd, but for people like me that fall into that crowd, it's still got a lot of life left.

derFeef

I could not remember Jeff not liking Sunset Overdrive, but it does certainly not surprise me, heh. Brad is still the one that I mostly agree with. (Come on Brad, play QB!!)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
How long did it go for? I think I joined during the mission everyone was freaking out about but turned out to be no big deal.

yami4ct

How long did it go for? I think I joined during the mission everyone was freaking out about but turned out to be no big deal.

I think they went 5 hours or so? I know they went slightly past their cutoff of 6 o'clock. Drew said during the stream if they went late then the archive won't hit tonight.

hamchan

I know "Jeff being negative" is like a joke at this point but listening to the most recent bombcast it was kinda hilarious how many games he was negative on in just the first hour.

Dark Souls, Star Fox past the first, Soul Calibur past the first, Ratchet and Clank Future were all games he spoke negatively on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom