• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
A video don't exclude Bombcast talk about it.

KFFA2lm.jpg

Myggen

Cool thanks! I tried the /chat thing but it didn't work, not sure how you get these links.

The stream stops working on /chat after a short while. The Managed Livestream URL I linked is a permanent URL that will generally work as a stream archive for the last stream, as long as it`s a GBWest stream. For some reason it never works for GBEast streams, so you`ll always have to wait for the archive on those.

Myggen

It's a website that generates a disposable email address for you. Basically this guy was angry enough to send that email, but not brave enough to attach his name to it.

Or send it from an email that you can reply to, even if it`s a burner account on gmail or whatever.

justjim89

Man, Greg's promo on Dan was brutal. Doesn't hurt that Greg is probably the best talker of Pax Wrestling by a country mile, but still.

"Hey, Kevin. Giant Bomb couldn't nail down a celebrity."

*laughter*

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.... I'm reading the Captain America: Civil War review thread (100% on RT currently) and you should see all the links people are posting to people melting down and accusing the reviewers of being payed off. It's obviously already known, but vitriolic fanboyism exists outside of video games.

Kamiya, not content to only deal with the people who engage him directly, also tracks down people who even mention his name.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.... I'm reading the Captain America: Civil War review thread (100% on RT currently) and you should see all the links people are posting to people melting down and accusing the reviewers of being payed off. It's obviously already known, but vitriolic fanboyism exists outside of video games.

cross-section of those people and the ones who said people were unfairly rating BvS low?

Chuck

Still without luck
r/dc_cinematic is a treasure trove of lunacy.

StoveOven

Banned

I mean, I get that video game consoles are expensive so you might be locked in to one purchase for 5 years and feel the need to be defensive about it. But I don't get how this transfers over to something like comic book movies where you can easily just watch all of them if you want to.

Awesome. I'm pretty neutral overall on the Marvel CU, but the Cap. America films are a shining light. Really happy to hear the early reception is so positive.

Myggen

Pretty crazy that MS would provide press with capture hardware that only captures at 30 fps for something like the Gears of War multiplayer.

I mean, I get that video game consoles are expensive so you might be locked in to one purchase for 5 years and feel the need to be defensive about it. But I don't get how this transfers over to something like comic book movies where you can easily just watch all of them if you want to.

Comics are an expensive habit.

Awesome. I'm pretty neutral overall on the Marvel CU, but the Cap. America films are a shining light. Really happy to hear the early reception is so positive.

Yeah, even though it's not necessary to understand what's going on in the other movies, I love the tone of Captain America: The First Avenger. I don't know why, but I absolutely love pulpy action movies set in the 1930's-1940's. And as such, I've always held out hope that someone would make a Superman movie set in this era, maybe make them in the style of those iconic Fleischer cartoons (but live action).

Pretty crazy that MS would provide press with capture hardware that only captures at 30 fps for something like the Gears of War multiplayer.

Especially when Brad said that at the event itself they were touting that it was going to be 60 at launch and was already near that point. Really weird.

This one was the funniest (or saddest). It's the typical "my thing is intellectually superior and the mass audiences are too dumb to appreciate it" argument.

qJigzQE.png

I'm not sure what's funnier:

"Snyder's masterfully crafted Biblical symbolism"
Disney's money-fueled corruption
Referring to him as "Zack" and "another masterpiece"
D) all of the above

Strax

The more Superhero movies come out the more insane the reviews have become. Everything except maybe The Dark Knight was "Its a decent/bad summer blockbuster" and now its "Its the best/worst movie ever made"

oti

Banned
I love that all of the guys and girls come together for PAX to make a show, I'm just sad that it involves wrestling. Come on, do something entertaining. Play football mate not that rubbish will year *nips tea* yeah no I'm not British.

Do what you want to do, I just wish I could appreciate it more is what I'm trying to say.

daydream

Banned
to protect myself from depression, i can't read that stuff as anything other than extremely savvy and uncompromising satire

don't ruin this for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom