• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who really thought a Ghost in the Shell adaptation would be good? Sure Comic movies have started to be good, but I feel like Adaptations overall are still mostly shit.

I saw someone saying the Ghost Rider 2 people were working on the Ghost in the Shell movie, that can't be right, can it?

The film, which is based on the famous Kodansha Comics manga series of the same name, written and illustrated by Masamune Shirow, is produced by Avi Arad (“THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1 & 2,” “IRON MAN”), Ari Arad (“GHOST RIDER: SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE”), and Steven Paul (“GHOST RIDER: SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE”). Michael Costigan (“PROMETHEUS”), Tetsu Fujimura (“TEKKEN”), Mitsuhisa Ishikawa, whose animation studio Production I.G produced the Japanese "GHOST IN THE SHELL” film and television series, and Jeffrey Silver (“EDGE OF TOMORROW,” “300”) will executive produce.

Yup.

Strax

Only thing worse then not knowing when the next Demo Derby comes out is knowing they have already recorded one and not knowing when it comes out.

Lelcar

Ratchet and Clank 2016 is way better than I thought it was going to be and it's the best looking PS4 game I've seen. It caught me off guard how much I like this game.

Oh and the performance is really good, which is unheard of for ps4 games these days

daydream

Banned
Yes please.

Might be slightly too high budget for a proper fmv experience though.

probably. what a crazy statement in 2016, also

Soda Drinker Pro finally came out today.

What a time to be alive.

sure i'll bite

image.php

dan x jeff ql pls

Lijik

She was great on Harmontown this week. I could go without her hosting though.
I cant imagine anyone being likable hosting a Ubisoft conference. The only time Joel McHale was he was mugging to the audience that he knew what was going on was shit and they sacked him.

FStop7

Banned
Who really thought a Ghost in the Shell adaptation would be good? Sure Comic movies have started to be good, but I feel like Adaptations overall are still mostly shit.

Could be spectacular if it were allowed to be a creative endeavor rather than a paint by numbers cash in.

jaina

instead we get to watch the person being bad at the game because they're in a press environment with limited time

Honestly I'd take the Bombcast talk.
I could just as well agree with you. The video has a bit higher value to me, but a Bombcast segment has potentially more people asking questions. Audio-only saves me time because I don't watch the videos sped up.

I feel like the occasional thing being posted twice is a less worrying prospect than good stuff not being posted for fear of it being a repost.
ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom