• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Just let Mirror's Edge be good. Come on. I loved the first one. How about a deal? Make Mirror's Edge good and I'll buy it. That's 50$ for you EA, cash! You don't even have to share it with mean old Gabe.

I need to go to bed.

Just let Mirror's Edge be good. Come on. I loved the first one. How about a deal? Make Mirror's Edge good and I'll buy it. That's 50$ for you EA, cash! You don't even have to share it with mean old Gabe.

I need to go to bed.

messenger bag preorder or no sale

and I mean preorder not tack on $100 dollars to it cause the first game had it for preorder

Edit-Watching some more of GBs footage and I'm disliking Faiths character. "UGH LEAVE ME ALONE, I CAN DO IT. UGH."

Edit Edit-I'm hating all the characters actually.

daydream

Banned

I need to go to bed.

it's probably gonna be alright but frustrating, like a glass of sparkling water with a slice of lemon in it, you know, it's still really good but you can't help but notice the shitty taste that has seeped through and it only gets stronger and ugh, you forgot to tell them to omit the lemon again, so that's what you get, mirror's edge 2, faith was put in jail and she woke up to 2016 game design, it's hilarious and sad

i should also go to bed

ArjanN

Mirror's Edge does not look spectacular. The same sort of clunky combat with an added evade move that makes the enemies behave like you teleported.

I can't tell from GB's video, because let's be honest, Brad is terrible at it. Which to be fair is not surprising since he didn't play the first game, but it's kinda hard to watch, haha.

Edit Edit-I'm hating all the characters actually.

Yeah, not sure what's the point of rebooting it if you're just going to make everyone the same type of edgelords as the first game anyway.

Soda Drinker Pro has some great relaxing music.

Finally a reason to use my Kinect thing. Pretend to drink virtual soda.
PRO tip, you can walk faster by moving sideways.

Meneses

Mirror's Edge looks good but apart from that it doesn't seem very compelling. Also, XP and side missions? Hmmmm...

The characters all seemed pretty unlikeable - and i'm not feeling the voice acting for most of them.

Myggen

It's next week. Expect next week's slate to be light aside from prerecorded stuff. They usually need only a week or so after to get back up to speed.

It's Friday-Sunday, depends when they're all going to Boston I guess. Last few PAX shows haven't had much content drought to speak of.

I'll upload Beastcast clips tomorrow ya'll.

hXlbvS3.png

I can't tell from GB's video, because let's be honest, Brad is terrible at it. Which to be fair is not surprising since he didn't play the first game, but it's kinda hard to watch, haha.
That's true, it was just footage of him playing it for the first time ever, also having never played the first game. It was kind of a certainty that it would be a rough video.

Welp my new PC that has been having boot problems for months is finally dead it seems.

What's it doing? We can fix this!

Lunar FC

What's it doing? We can fix this!

Came home to a blue screen saying it can't load Windows. Tried restarting it and it boots up but doesn't display video or seem to have any usb power coming out. Was pretty sure the mobo was busted from the start with my boot issues but idk wtf caused this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom