• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

kAmui-

I was checking for a friend what games are coming to PSVR and according to wikipedia Gang Beasts will support it. That seems... odd o_O

oti

Banned
I love EVERYTHING in that ME Unfinished.
I just really hope the PS4 version is up to snuff. All my friends will play it on there.

FStop7

Banned
Per Dan's question during the MGS finale. What goes on inside a Pokeball: It's a fully immersive VR environment. The captive Pokemon is forced to kill over and over and over. It's savage.

Jeff playing the hottest games.
lTgeP2j.png

Just finished MGScanlon, Drew took care of Chapter 45 way quicker than I did and it seemed like he enjoyed the twist. Having watched them play through the whole thing it really does make you see some of the glaring flaws with the game and the missed opportunities for whatever reason. For example I have to believe that the final chapter ended up being an exact retread of the opening due to content being cut. The idea of playing through the opening chapter again is a good idea but only when you give the player the perspective of the real Big Boss and help get Venom out.

It was frustrating to watch Drew ignore some key mechanics that would have increased his enjoyment (sending out soldiers to take care of the enemies supply of helmets would have helped a ton!) but he said he enjoyed and that's what counts. Going to miss the series but bring on more content!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I've always found Westerners hang ups at eating whole fish really weird. The head seriously is the best part of most seafood.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Unless you're eating like a whole blue fin tuna though the eyes on most seafood is pretty insubstantial.

It's just that going only for the tail or the claw of shellfish is such a waste, seeing that most of the flavor is in the head. Suck that sucker if you're eating prawns or dig around with a spoon if it's lobster. If fried correctly I'll eat a whole prawn, shells included.

Just finishing up MGS Scanlon (90 mins left). Someone please tell me they see the ending of the Paz stuff. I can't believe how Dan/Jason aren't begging him to finish it. Maybe they haven't seen the end of it? It's so critical to the story IMO.

Well Austin just solved the question of how old he was.

He turned 30 the day he and Alex saw Pixels

I think I just heard something from Alex that I have never heard anyone say before.....ever "I like Maggie Gyllenhal more than Jake." Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I feel like Jeff has gone into detail more in a podcast or something about that Game thing. I remember him specifically talking about the low rider hopping.

kAmui-

Well Austin just solved the question of how old he was.

He turned 30 the day he and Alex saw Pixels

I think I just heard something from Alex that I have never heard anyone say before.....ever "I like Maggie Gyllenhal more than Jake." Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I was ready to defend Alex on this by saying that if you have only seen very few selected titles from both of them I could see someone saying that. Then I checked their imdb pages and no. I can't back this argument in any way.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Maybe Alex just holds a Bubble Boy related grudge. Or the Day After Tomorrow.

If you make a lot of poor decisions, you could easily be under the impression that Jake is an awful actor who appears in awful movies.

I think Maggie is talented but nothing she's done has really come close to Jake's peak (Brokeback, Brothers, Zodiac, Nightcrawler, End of Watch, etc.).

daydream

Banned
maggie g's work in 'frank' makes it a closer call than y'all think but yeah, would have to give it to jake g as well

#bringbackboxofficebomb

Just finishing up MGS Scanlon (90 mins left). Someone please tell me they see the ending of the Paz stuff. I can't believe how Dan/Jason aren't begging him to finish it. Maybe they haven't seen the end of it? It's so critical to the story IMO.

no, and then dan just blurts out what happens in episode 51 so there's no point in watching it, even though i would've enjoyed seeing drew's reaction to both the unfinished final episode from a gamer's side and from someone who also used to work on games.

In the end, Dan was the true final boss of MGSV

anywho, Mirror's Edge looks like more mirror's edge which is to say no thanks. First game was interesting conceptually but ended up being tiresome to actually play, nothing about that footage makes me want to pick up the sequel

oh and gears looks weird. It both looks too clean yet still has that unfinished jank to it at the same time. It's also surprisingly not nearly as gorey as a typical gears game is. Just looks strange right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom