• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew ok. I'm like less than an hour from the end of the game (I think), but I just keep procrastinating and not finishing it.

As long as it doesn't cover the VERY end of the game, I'm fine.
Yeah you're fine.
Can you spoiler what it does?

I did it after the main quest.

Major spoilers for The Witcher 3's main quest and Hearts of Stone:
If you do it before you find Ciri and also let the Man of Glass live, one of the rewards he offers you is information about Ciri. He'll give you hints about all of the choices that lead to the best ending ("There will come a time when someone will betray her. Let her vent her rage")

Also the conversation with the old lady about Vesemir during the auction is different if Vesemir is still alive.

If you do it before you find Ciri and also let the Man of Glass live, one of the rewards he offers you is information about Ciri. He'll give you hints about all of the choices that lead to the best ending ("There will come a time when someone will betray her. Let her vent her rage")

Also the conversation with the old lady about Vesemir during the auction is different if Vesemir is still alive.

That's really cool.

Brashnir

why am I getting ads on the stream?

edit - also why is it loading the MGS Stream? I thought we were finally fucking done with that godawful series.

Roche was the ultimate duder. Sure, man had some convictions that weren't exactly flattering but he was out and out about his homeland above all.

I had no qualms helping him out in TW3.

I never did do the Iorveth path in TW2 though so maybe i'm missing something

Being new doesn't mean its always good.
The thirst for new IPs has never been greater, at least on GAF and gamesites.
the thirst on gaf for any big budget AAA game will never be quenched though.

Still, seeing ubisoft make money hand over fist with watch dogs and the division might prove that point. or it might prove that marketing goes a long way regardless of the quality of the game.

last, you couldn't ask for more new IPs. It's just that they're not coming from the risk adverse huge corporations anymore, they're coming from your indie friends, friends to you and I!

Roche, Roching it up:

8Q3Dbmf.gif

RmW7H8L.gif

Maiorum

That's cool. Is it better to do HoS before, or after finishing the main quest?

Dineren

Banned
For those that missed it, in addition to community members streaming this weekend, Rorie will also be streaming 12pm-5pm pst on Saturday.

That's cool. Is it better to do HoS before, or after finishing the main quest?

Ehhh.

If you are already meeting the level requirements then do it but otherwise I would finish the main game to get the extra levels and gear and stuff.

HoS has a few lines that give a few nods to the main quest if played before you hit a big turning point but its literally just 3 or 4 conversation options.

Also as part of the DLC you get a brand on your face (not spoilers because its on the main promo art) and if you go to main characters in the main game they will make comments about it.

The cloud is fucking everyone over!

God I hope they didn't just get fucked by the almost 2 month old Windows 10 Xbox one broken driver MS hasn't fixed yet.

gwent i can understand though i enjoyed my brief flirtation with it.

i dont judge who your witcher waifu is because i don't care who you digitally decide to settle down with.

though i did think that they did a good job giving you at least one quest with each lady so regardless of how you roll you got some closure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom