• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder

Man you guys need to step it up, I watch every live show live so I don't have to deal with that archive, and listen to the podcasts during a commute or bedtime. I need a 24/7 GB content stream

tumblr_nnl4zgV91z1qfnp35o4_500.png

DFh0QRX.png

Tubobutts

i've been thinking if i were to restart dungeon world i'd like to map my influences more clearly instead of just winging it every time
But wouldn't you end up winging it anyway since a lot of stuff is left up the players?
Oh my god. Somehow despite seeing Eisenhorn and Xenos and having read the books I didn't realize it was a warhammer 40k game until I read Vinny's blurb thing.

Xater

Man eisenhorn looks ROUGH.

I just wanted to post the same. It's really bumming me out how rough it looks. This game probably needed a team and budget like Space Marine.

I also don't expect it to be polished up much, because according to Steam it's already coming out next month.

Tubobutts

I want to see the Warhammer game being made by the E.Y.E. developers, that game should be pretty interesting.
I'm looking forward to that one. I really liked E.Y.E and its weirdness. And the total War one, but I'm going to wait until they release a complete all factions thing.

Megasoum

Banned
Trying the PS4 Remote Play on PC to play some God Of War 3 Remastered....

Yeah... I guess it's working? Not great tho. Lots of hiccup, the image is blurry and really dark.

Oh well... Guess I'll play Gungeon while I finish the F1 race instead.

Isn't Eisenhorn an iOS port? I remember first hearing about it on TouchArcade.

Battlefleet Armada: Gothic looks like awesome.

But the state of these WH40k licensed games. It's like Games Workshop will license WH40K out to any dev.

Xater

But the state of these WH40k licensed games. It's like Games Workshop will license WH40K out to any dev.

Because they kinda are. Their miniature business is not in a good state.

Trying the PS4 Remote Play on PC to play some God Of War 3 Remastered....

Yeah... I guess it's working? Not great tho. Lots of hiccup, the image is blurry and really dark.

Oh well... Guess I'll play Gungeon while I finish the F1 race instead.

Yeah, mine didn't run that well either, though to be fair I'm on a wireless network. Sounds like wired is the only way to get it to run flawlessly.

The only place I saw it was on Steam. I check the app store on itunes and didn't see it there.

JonCha

Ratchet looks great and is something I thought I had no interest in. It's pretty cheap too so I'll definitely be picking it up next month once my assignments are done.

Xater

The mess with Space Marine: Apocrypha yesterday is another sign that GW is a mess and isn't analyzing data about its customers at all.

You'd have to enlighten me. I stopped caring what GW does and all the Warhammer I get is only from people that license it.

Zoggy

What Demo Derby had the best lineup of games?

whichever one had burnout.

to add the souls discussion, this is the first time I'm disappointed with these games. I enjoyed demons through dks1, 2 and bloodborne.

people are calling it a "best of" collection of the older souls games, but to me it just felt like they just recycled everything and had no new ideas at all.

so many levels were just plain ass copies of stuff we've already seen.

almost near the end so i'm not just gonna tag the rest of this with spoilers.

high wall of lothric, the part with the dragon was the same shit we saw in demons 1-2 level, and the dark souls red dragon level. running past a dragons fire breath is getting old, its not exciting anymore.

undead settlement, probably the only unique level they had in the game. that was cool. boss sucked tho.

then theres the shitty swamp level, why do they keep doing this. blighttown sucks, world 5 in demons sucked, the rotten and pitch black area in dks2 sucked. fuck those levels.

oh and we also went into the catacombs again and fought some skeletons, oh gee.

and then they just fuckin copy pasted anor londo(well not really, they just took the two parts everyone remembered about it).

what they really did copy paste almost 1:1 was lothric castle from demons 1-4. i was rolling my eyes.
and also they took out powerstance, liek wtf is that shit? why?

You'd have to enlighten me. I stopped caring what GW does and all the Warhammer I get is only from people that license it.

They released a book, Index Astartes: Apocrypha (http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2016/04/index-astartes-apocrypha-inside-the-covers.html), and a unique model this week to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Space Marines. Unfortunately? They severely undershipped the books (some stores only got one copy, like this one: http://battlebunnies.blogspot.com/2016/04/30-years-of-space-marines-imperial.html?m=1). They didn't even have enough copies at their GW shops, which you'd think they'd have data for to help them calculate how many they need to allocate to their own shops. For example, how do you send only 5 models and 1 book to a GW shop: http://twitter.com/GWCrewe/status/721279972074266624.

Most of the complaints have been on Twitter, not in any forum threads that I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom