• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scanlon 5 at least had its moments. It was a bit of a slog, but nowhere near as bad as you guys make it out to be.

It's the Metal Gear Solid 5 of Metal Gear Scanlons.

Bacon

1 hour 25 minutes until Demo Derby.

Looking forward to checking it out after work tomorrow.

We are truly blessed

giphy.gif

popo

Austin would make an awful Inquisitor. Vinny knows what's what. Burn the Heretics.

The Jason Issacs sound-a-like is the only half decent thing in this game.

Also, I agree.

"Chasing a Fish Egg" is a name that should never be spoken aloud.

Chaser324

Banned
Damn. With just a few hours to spare, Dan managed to sell enough of those awful "Make Paxamania Great Again" shirts to get over the print threshold. You've let me down again internet.

Damn. With just a few hours to spare, Dan managed to sell enough of those awful "Make Paxamania Great Again" shirts to get over the print threshold. You've let me down again internet.

it's almost as if mentioning the shirt's low sales on twitter was meant to drive up sales enough to get them to print

yami4ct

Dammit. I thought we were finally free of the stupid shirt menace. It's on a downward trend. Now we need to band together to put the final stake in its heart.

Yeah, Demo Derby has been a favorite of mine since it started, and adding Jeff only made it better. I love the historical context he brings to discussions like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom