• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have endless tapes and demo discs

everybody adores the features

why do they do one every couple of months instead of every couple of weeks, at least

they have so many that they could do one a day for like a year. and I know there's going to be some overlap, but really, biweekly or monthly is not a crazy ask

e: RAVE MODE

neshcom

Banned
It's crazy how all the visual beats/cycles for Hot Shots Golf haven't changed even one iota over the years. And that the PS4 one still isn't out.

giant bomb talking over D-grade 90's rock is something I didn't know I needed in my life

"They're on their way to the Black Hole Sun video."

Cartoon food has always looked delicious. I am with them.
o58BDQ5l.jpg

Megasoum

Banned
This is such a terrible way of playing Command & Conquer lol...

But now I kinda want to re-install the C&C Collection... I imagine they don't like Win10 at all

Vinny convinced me to buy Factorio with the first QL, but I got stuck on the third campaign mission. Watching the Friday livestream, seeing him use the tree method helped me make a more efficient system and finally clear it. I'm gonna keep going until it becomes too difficult for me again, at which point hopefully he comes back to it. I'm sure I could've found that out by watching Youtube tutorials, but I've decided Vinny will be my guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom