• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Like are bread sticks just literal sticks of bread?

What's so amazing about it?

I can at least appreciate the description of cheddar bay scones about why it might be good.

Lunar FC

Holy shit, I can't believe Alex thinks Olive Garden has good food.

I love Olive Garden. It's great and I will immediately disregard anybody's opinion who thinks otherwise. I don't need that negativity in my life.

Like are bread sticks just literal sticks of bread?

What's so amazing about it?

I can at least appreciate the description of cheddar bay scones about why it might be good.

You've never had a bread stick?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
They're the only reason to go to Olive Garden. All the pasta can be made at home. But the breadsticks are super soft and super buttery garlicy in a really good way

See, I can understand the appeal more if the name of it is the Super Garlicky Buttery Bread sticks.

They need some better marketing.

AUSTIN WALKER MORE LIKE

AUSTIN TALKER-WITH DEM SCOOPS

AUSTIN WALKER MORE LIKE

AUSTIN STALKER-IN' THOSE SCOOPS

AUSTIN WALKER MORE LIKE

AUSTIN WALK UP TO SECRET DOCUMENTS

Jintor

GOAT is Hitchhiker's 1-4. 5 is still good but in a different way (i.e. Adams going through severe depression while writing it kind of way).

Dirk Gently is great too, but for me Adams' GOAT is Last Chance to See, his non fiction writing about seeing a bunch of endangered animals and some essays promoting/mourning biodiversity and humans

Meneses

This kinda does feel like a "hey guys, people are getting dumb(er) and thinking the PS4K is gonna be more powerful than fucking Skynet, let's bring it down a notch or they will kill us when we reveal it".

Zaph

Just caught up - Demo Derby continues to be great. I hope they double-down on their archival efforts and get a semi-regular schedule going with this and game tapes.

Also, the Neo thing is totally a controlled leak, right? Probably via Boyes? The whole thing reads like "oh shit, the box isn't launching for a little while but we need to quell fears now", but with specs added to avoid it looking entirely like a press release.

Myggen

I wonder if Austin's story is a controlled leak by Sony. They never really comment on rumors, but this could be a way to try to calm things down a bit. Doesn't seem to be working though.

Also, the Neo thing is totally a controlled leak, right? Probably via Boyes? The whole thing reads like "oh shit, the box isn't launching for a little while but we need to quell fears now", but with specs added to avoid it looking entirely like a press release.

Yooo.

derFeef

I wonder if Austin's story is a controlled leak by Sony. They never really comment on rumors, but this could be a way to try to calm things down a bit. Doesn't seem to be working though..

Certainly seems so, trying to dampen expectations. It's really not working though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom