• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan is blaming the wrong sport for the chants. He is focusing on too wide of a continent too. It is just the UK and Darts that are the source of all the "weird" chants at wrestling. The thing Dan does not understand about the chants is a lot of them are sung to similar songs, fans just replace words for different occasions. There is not much to remember - most seem to get it right when drunk.

The Jason Jordan / Chad Gable is the Kolo and Yaya Toure Chant
The Enzo Amore one is the a chant from the darts (to the tune of Seven Nation Army)

In fact, almost everything that pops on on WWE was sung at the darts long before it. Hey Baby is much more suited to Bayley though.

What
I'm surprised this hasn't found its way to the wrestling yet.

Maybe at the next NXT taping in UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtytotOIFnc
I'll totally start watching wrestling if the audience starts chanting Depeche Mode.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Seriously.

images

This fucking guy.

repeater

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/6/61169/2843119-dan+ryckert+on+twitter+++i+love+it+when+european+fans+are+surprised+when+us+us+fans+have+no+idea+how+to+join+along+with+their+weird+ass++elaborate+soccer+chants.+.png[/IMG]
Ah yes.. European football crowds, known for their high degree of sophistication and musical mastery.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Ah yes.. European football crowds, known for their high degree of sophistication and musical mastery.
It's my favorite thing when they treat soccer like it's somehow this sophisticated gentleman sport, meanwhile here it's been a good weekend if not too many people end up in jail

man, the dark souls 2 DLC doesn't fuck around huh? there was one area in the sunken king with fucking a spell caster, a ghost, spiked floors, and traps.

It's like someone on the dev team heard that people whined about DS2 being easy and decided to go into full on fuck you mode.

No_Style

Every time I catch some darts on TV, there are colorful characters with the most outlandish shirts. I'm also impressed with the size of the crowds and how lively they are.

I follow Dan on Twitter but I must be skipping a lot of these highlight tweets of his. He's just trying to get a rise out of people which seems to be the entire reason why he's on Twitter in the first place.

I thought I would love the first one but I bounced off hard from the first few hours. Just was not a fan of the turn-based mechanics relying on individual soldiers rather than your entire team (so even if you outnumber a guy 5-to-1, he'll move as often as you do). It forced you into the weird illogical strategy of crippling all of your opponents to weaken their attacks but leaving them alive until you could finish them all in a row.

pizzacat

Banned
Depends on if there is some type of upgrade plan put in place. They say they don't want to fracture their player base but they still probably want people to buy the new ones so I'm hoping for some type of upgrade plan.
Can't imagine how that will work out during development time for a game

Robaperas

Alli is a bit of a diver, I don't like that about him.

Well after yesterday's miss against Stoke... No one should like him.

_______

So I've been 12 hours without Internet or TV and I'm starting to experience withdrawal symptoms. I need my GB fix.

my problem with this ps4k stuff isn't feeling like a second class citizen because i already felt that way as a PC gamer whenever I played on the PS4
BOOM
but if PSVR is going to get fuckt on the OG PS4. It already seemed like trying to pull off proper VR was a tough proposition for the OG PS4 so im wondering how PSVR will be impacted by another piece of better hardware being out there, if at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom