• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
You misheard her

She said that if you're nearing 30 and still a virgin, that you might as well pay someone to fuck.

And she's not wrong.(Not that I would know, lost my virginity in my teens), and if you're 30 and still a virgin, chances are you haven't even gotten close to a significant other.

I heard that. How is that not terrible advice?

Cgb1J0rUYAMrl-g.jpg

Good stuff.

PogChamp

I heard that. How is that not terrible advice?

A scenario- You're 30 years old

probably never had a girlfriend

never gotten laid

I mean, you're not going to turn into a stud when you turn 31. You might not even get married. Might as well fuck someone at age 30 and hope that boosts your confidence then to wait and hope for the world to turn upside down

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
A scenario- You're 30 years old

probably never had a girlfriend

never gotten laid

I mean, you're not going to turn into a stud when you turn 31. You might not even get married. Might as well fuck someone at age 30 and hope that boosts your confidence then to wait and hope for the world to turn upside down

I don't really think your confidence would be boosted by that. Chances are if you're that age the best answer is "actually fucking try to fuck somebody, ya goober"

yami4ct

Which ending is that?

Given he's talking about an item, I assume he's talking The
Usurpation of Fire
ending.

That's the one that involves you
getting the 5 free levels and Dark Sigils, marrying Anri of Astora and becoming Lord of the Hollows

It's definitely the hardest ending to get, so I really can't say it's the 'bad' end. The other end that involves an item is still
completely optional up until the very end and is something you actively have to chose, so I doubt he's talking that.

TraBuch

Banned
So Nikki Glaser is on Giant Bomb suggesting you commit crimes if you can't get laid?

e: And why does Dan have a lollipop in his mouth with the wrapper still on?

I don't really think your confidence would be boosted by that. Chances are if you're that age the best answer is "actually fucking try to fuck somebody, ya goober"

I imagine if you reach that age without having to come to that conclusion, then that conclusion will still be away from your grasp.

So Nikki Glaser is on Giant Bomb suggesting you commit crimes if you can't get laid?

e: And why does Dan have a lollipop in his mouth with the wrapper still on?

Only a crime in 49 states. Legal in many parts of the world.

oti

Banned
I have no idea who Nikki Glaser is (not from the US) but I immediately lost interest in the podcast when she started with "and I was like...". Nuh, thanks. Though to be fair, I don't listen to those podcasts in general and that was the first time I pressed play on a Danswers episode. I remember back when I listened to some IGN podcast and I absolutely hated the relationship questions part of it.

Giant Bomb for falling asleep and during playing games, TAL, Freaconomics, Hardcore History, Serial for walks/rest.

It's amazing how the guys seemed to sneer at the amiibo stuff and yet now all of them seem to be into it in one way or another. I still haven't given in, though, despite being a huge Nintendo fan. I just don't have room for all that stuff. I have one amiibo that I got free through work and I don't see myself getting any others any time soon.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
It's amazing how the guys seemed to sneer at the amiibo stuff and yet now all of them seem to be into it in one way or another. I still haven't given in, though, despite being a huge Nintendo fan. I just don't have room for all that stuff. I have one amiibo that I got free through work and I don't see myself getting any others any time soon.
Nintendo gave them a little taste and now they are hooked. What works for crack works for toys.

KingKong

well they spent the last podcast talking about how much they love playing Clash Royale so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom