• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
There will never be another Mario Party Party.

hqdefault.jpg

Those who are patient are rewarded.

yami4ct

So tomorrow stream is Bradley first then Jason?

Yep. Brad will be trying to extract his underleveled character from the Painted World of Dark Souls 1. No clue what Jason will be doing. Probably a bunch of random games. Some Street Fighter V, some Rocket League and whatever else he wants to mess with.

You know, at times I feel like Nintendo's primary market is "that guy" mentioned in the Star Fox quick look.

oh my god coop is 2 people in the same ship, come on man

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Ah alright, I thought "sick" and "flames" meant that it was some kind of weird burn.

Don't know what that says about my thought process.

so I played through Cool Boarders 1 and 2 this week, and I decided to check out the Japanese version of 2 since its localization was featured on that Playstation Underground they did a Demo Derby on this week, and the Japanese art and music are both way better

the Japanese one's more hip-hop and the US one's got an overall buttrock vibe

thanks a lot, Buzz Burrowes

yeah there's no way homeboy didn't have any wall scrolls at some point

Lelcar

So I'm playing Dark Souls 2 as my first ever Souls game, and I love it! The years of watching other people play and talk about it really paid off because I got the hang of it pretty quickly and just beat my first Giant today. Thanks Breaking Bradborne and Load Our Last Souls! I'm really digging it, shouldn't have waited this long to play one for myself.

So I'm playing Dark Souls 2 as my first ever Souls game, and I love it! The years of watching other people play and talk about it really paid off because I got the hang of it pretty quickly and just beat my first Giant today. Thanks Breaking Bradborne and Load Our Last Souls! I'm really digging it, shouldn't have waited this long to play one for myself.

Starting from the bottom and working your way up, then? I kid, but I do actually enjoy all the other Souls games more than 2. I hear Scholar of the First Sin is pretty decent, though.

It'll be fun to watch Brad tackle the Painted World later.

Salarians

Rewatching the Overwatch unfinished; "Monkey fight! Monkey fight! Go punch that monkey!" might be one of the best things Dan has ever said.

When you're done with it, you should play the first game before DS3. There are some crazy references.

Lelcar

Starting from the bottom and working your way up, then? I kid, but I do actually enjoy all the other Souls games more than 2. I hear Scholar of the First Sin is pretty decent, though.
Yeah, that's the one I'm playing for PS4

When you're done with it, you should play the first game before DS3. There are some crazy references.

I actually have Dark Souls 1 for Steam, I've just never played it. If I don't get burned out on Dark Souls, I hope to play DS1 or even Bloodborne before DS3. I don't think I'll play Demon Souls though.

strafer

How did Drew do on Quiets Exit mission? I remember going in pretty much fucked. Didn't have any launchers at all and you can't fucking exit the mission completely and return to ACC. You're are stuck on that mission.

So I had to delete my save and start over.

How did Drew do on Quiets Exit mission? I remember going in pretty much fucked. Didn't have any launchers at all and you can't fucking exit the mission completely and return to ACC. You're are stuck on that mission.

Drew did great, all things considered. It only took him a handful of tries.

You hadn't upgraded any launchers or you just didn't have any with you? I had to do a supply drop every time I restarted the mission.

Also start over.. from where? The entire game?!

strafer

You hadn't upgraded any launchers or you just didn't have any with you? I had to do a supply drop every time I restarted the mission.

Also start over.. from where? The entire game?!

Zero launchers would be lying but it almost felt like it. Think I went in with a level 1 or 2 GROM launcher.

Anyway, it's water under the bridge, I've finished the game since that time. Went in badasser than evere.

CGM level 4 and battle armor and just wooped.

It's just that the first time I played I had no intention of using launchers like ever, I'm Big Boss the Sneak King, not a rocket launcher wielding motherfucker.

And yes, the entire game. Not a problem for me since I love the game and went a different route the second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom