• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Eh, I'd say you most likely will kill more than one monster/ghoul between deaths. :p

Maybe things even out once you attempt your boss runs.

lORY3k1.gif

Eh, I'd say you most likely will kill more than one monster/ghoul between deaths. :p

Maybe things even out once you attempt your boss runs.

Yeah, I was assuming you die a few times and just run past everything to bosses once you find the path. It'd probably be pretty well over even but I feel like it could potentially be closer in some cases.

Tubobutts

I am genuinely not sure if Dan actually thinks lacrosse is European. Like I'm pretty sure Jeff and Danny are joking but I have no idea with Dan.

Jintor

Nah what's your KDR bro?

honestly i don't want to know. Dark Souls 3 beat the shit out of me. Had a lot more sympathy for Jeff Green after I finished, even though he's played more Souls games than me and still doesn't know not to just spam right bumper.

Sorry meant ranking the various souls games.

honestly i've onlyed played dark souls, not demons' or bloodbourne (I'll play demons' one day, and bloodbourne eventually)

I still think 1 > 3 > 2, but that's more in terms of effect - 1 has that wow, new factor going for it. 3 is probably a better game, but it's still something of a known quantity in comparison.

That lacrosse game actually seems pretty decent.

Yup. Usually I just watch the sports QLs for the commentary and barely pay attention to the gameplay, but I actually enjoyed watching the gameplay this time despite not caring about lacrosse. Made the QL even better.

I watched the Star Fox QL last night, and it kind of made me want to get the game sooner than I thought I would. Star Fox Guard looks like it could be fun, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom