• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

When's Mario Party?

1753042-never.jpg

Phediuk

I don't understand how the new Star Fox looks basically identical to the one I played 20 years ago.

I'm assuming this game sounded better on paper?

AngryMoth

I hate wrestling but I enjoyed watching this paxamania. I like how the Dan/Gregg feud got almost weirdly personal. Dan's dead space 2 review call out got me good

It felt forced as a motherfucker

That wednesday show was really weird coming into as the first live shows I was seeing as a new fan at the time. Coming from the podcasts and the GOTY stuff, which brought me onto the site, to seeing that wed show felt like a complete 180 from all other content. I had no clue what I was watching, who half the people were. Glad I ended up sticking through on the site and didn't just give up and decide to only follow the podcast.

Playing through Mordor again and this game is still pretty fun!

Also I'm calling dibs on my avy being new Dr Tracksuit

Yeah, Mordor is a ton of fun. There are legitimate criticisms (that ending...oof), but the post-GOTY backlash was pretty over the top. It was just a thoroughly mediocre year for games, so most of the award winners ended up being good-not-great (Dragon Age: Inquisition was the overwhelming winner in terms of quantity).

Jothel

Yeah, Mordor is a ton of fun. There are legitimate criticisms (that ending...oof), but the post-GOTY backlash was pretty over the top. It was just a thoroughly mediocre year for games, so most of the award winners ended up being good-not-great (Dragon Age: Inquisition was the overwhelming winner in terms of quantity).

Yeah I'm probably gonna get to the end and then leave it there...

Salarians

Whats the verdict on Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition, anybody played that version?
PS4? It's "okay". Visual upgrades are pretty lackluster and performance isn't great (30 FPS with drops) but it's the best console version.

As a game, it's absolutely worth playing. $10 is a steal.

I found the 2nd phase more manageable than the first.

Also the first phase was fucking badass in a lore kinda way.
The abyss watchers, locked in a room, battling each other for eternity as the abyss slowly takes them.

I've just found the range and speed increase in phase 2 hard to adapt to so far. I can evade fine, but get screwed as soon as I go for a hit at any point.

I'm just bad at Dark Souls... lol

Have you moved past him yet?

I always bait out his 3 hit move which always gives you an opening for attacks.

I ended up going a different route or something and was making progress in the Cathedral area and before quitting for the day decided to go back to see where that area lead to and just decided to give the boss a couple tries. Given a day it will probably be more manageable. Just my first impression was hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom