• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows that Pizza is the most important food stuff to GBGaf. If we can only have one, it beats Taco Bell.

That is why you go to Taco Bell express, where both are offered.
6864Taco-Bell-Pizza-Hut2.jpg

Both of these places are bad.

FStop7

Banned
and for the life of me I can't figure out why

enjoy your massively underwhelming game when it comes out in 2022

also "From Romero and Carmack" is some real horseshit. don't get me wrong, I like Adrian's art but they knew damn well what they were doing with that title

The Tommy Wiseau of video games, right down to the hair.

Jintor

Rolled credits on Dark Souls 3. I loved the atmosphere and the environmental designs, but I don't think there's a fun boss fight in that whole game. I don't think I enjoyed any single boss, and ended up summoning help for most of them just to get it over with. It felt like every fight had a cheap trick up its sleeve to say "fuck you" to the player.

man you're kidding, i loved almost every single fight in Souls 3.

fuck you pontiff. though I found out later while sunbroing his hitboxes are rubbish so you can roll into him and fuck him up. Still can't deal well with his illusion doubles though

Megasoum

Banned
Man... The Overwatch withdrawal almost makes me want to re-install TF2...

I'm kinda scared tho considering I was never really good to begin with and I haven't played in like 3 years.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I'm going to get overwatch and I suspect I'm going to enjoy it, but like TF2 I'm not sure I can actually care about getting good at it. Be competent enough to not be a hindrance sure, but I usually don't feel the need to get good to have fun.

Megasoum

Banned
I'm going to get overwatch and I suspect I'm going to enjoy it, but like TF2 I'm not sure I can actually care about getting good at it. Be competent enough to not be a hindrance sure, but I usually don't feel the need to get good to have fun.

Yeah same.

But then again I was suprisingly good in the beta for some reason? I assume it was because it's a beta and everybody is basically terrible so it levels the playing field.

Man... The Overwatch withdrawal almost makes me want to re-install TF2...

I'm kinda scared tho considering I was never really good to begin with and I haven't played in like 3 years.

don't install tf2

it's like dota where theres a billion items that affect gameplay balance a billion different ways

man you're kidding, i loved almost every single fight in Souls 3.

fuck you pontiff. though I found out later while sunbroing his hitboxes are rubbish so you can roll into him and fuck him up. Still can't deal well with his illusion doubles though

I just fought a truly terrible boss and then a really good boss today. Staggering gulf between the two.
Crystal Sage and Abyss Watchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom