• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always had a hard time distinguishing seasons a lot of the time anyways. I was watching the new episodes and watching syndicated episodes every day most of the time and in my memory so many of them just stream together.

This is a bit obscure and completely out of nowhere, but does anyone remember what the code word was that Gary Whitta used on the Tested podcast to refer to his baby because he didn't want to use the real name?

I wanted to reference it in a conversation, but couldn't remember, and now it's driving me crazy.

No_Style

Guys, I'm still signing onto Miitomo. Talk about an empty experience. I was signing in for 10 coins a day (5 for answering & 5 for changing clothes) but now I'm just doing the 5 for changing clothes.

Don't let my comment mean that I'm disavowing everything after that episode, simply that I agree that there was a major tone shift following that episode.

There are still a ton of great episodes past Season 10. A Totally Fun Thing Bart Will Never Do Again, for instance.

Yeah. Sorry, I didn't mean to single you out per se. I just wanted to give quality post-season 10 episodes there due.

Guys, I'm still signing onto Miitomo. Talk about an empty experience. I was signing in for 10 coins a day (5 for answering & 5 for changing clothes) but now I'm just doing the 5 for changing clothes.

Yeah. Sorry, I didn't mean to single you out per se. I just wanted to give quality post-season 10 episodes there due.

Yeah, I'm still logging in to check out new clothing and waiting for drop games. Haven't bothered with questions or anything since like the second day.

which minor simpsons characters best represent the giant bomb crew

All I know is Dan is 100% Lionel Hutz. Maybe mixed with a little bit of Ralph Wiggum. "Me fail English? That's Umpossible!"

post-25893-ralph-wiggum-mailbox-gif-zWwd.gif

I see him more as a Ralph.

Brad is Moe (Not moe, you anime jerks)
Jeff is Clancy Wiggum
Drew is Karl
Jason is Lenny

Alex is Snake
Austin is Dr. Monroe
Vinny is Ned

Fake edit: You mentioned Ralph too!

I almost see Jeff as comic book guy just because he likes what he likes and he has no time for people's bullshit.

Dineren

Banned
This is a bit obscure and completely out of nowhere, but does anyone remember what the code word was that Gary Whitta used on the Tested podcast to refer to his baby because he didn't want to use the real name?

I wanted to reference it in a conversation, but couldn't remember, and now it's driving me crazy.

I went back to the podcast episode that was shortly after the birth and he called her baby and babi(?). Not sure if he started calling her something different in a later podcast, but that was it initially.

Did they ever figure out who killed Mr. Burns? I think that's the last time I saw a Simpsons episode.

Man, I remember being grounded when the second episode aired and I was sitting in my doorway just hoping to hear who the shooter was while sticking to the rules and not leaving my room.

Maggie Simpson

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I know you said minor and all but Dan has to be Homer because of all of the obvious reasons and also so John Drake can be Frank Grimes.

coachella is where you spend too much money to stand in the desert in 100 degree weather (it was actually about 110 both days when I went one year) with thousands of people and occasionally see decent bands but mostly not

coachella is where you spend too much money to stand in the desert in 100 degree weather (it was actually about 110 both days when I went one year) with thousands of people and occasionally see decent bands but mostly not

Sounds like most concerts/music festivals minus the super hot (but still pretty hot) weather.

Sounds like most concerts/music festivals minus the super hot (but still pretty hot) weather.

yup. for the most part if you're not going to festivals to be around people/for the atmosphere you're kind of wasting money/time. for my purposes it's basically one of the worst ways to see live music and I hate crowds.

plus you can just stream coachella on youtube these days so you can see whatever acts you like much closer than if you go in person and have to stand 500ft from the stage

never go outside

at least not where other people are. If I'm going outside it's to be away from everybody else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom