• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

coachella is where you spend too much money to stand in the desert in 100 degree weather (it was actually about 110 both days when I went one year) with thousands of people and occasionally see decent bands but mostly not

If you going to see bands you doin it wrongsies.

I think I'd say Alex is Sideshow Bob. Just think about him hitting those rakes and constantly being miserable. That so seems like Alex.

But who is Rorie, this is the important question

EDIT: Is Rorie Milhouse?

That sounds like a pretty good fit.

Right now I'm at:

Jeff:Comic Book Guy
Dan: Lionel Hutz mixed with Ralph Wiggum
Brad: Moe
Drew: Ned Flanders
Alex: Sideshow Bob

jaina

I actually just started watching the Simpsons (usually in the 90-96 era) since it's on FXX. I've never seen this show before, I'm sure you guys don't need me to tell you it's really good.
I got most of my Australia knowledge from the Simpsons. But don't believe what they tell you about the Germans!

jaina

Wait, so... Germans are all smiles und sunshine?
No. Even the sunny places have their detriments
capri-sonne-minions.jpg

Alex retweets any Sonic-related tweet he sees.

This is a nice looking game filled with music I've never heard of (except for Teagan and Sera, who I only know by name).

How could they leave out Hot Soup and Me Too?

Literally all the music owns*, so this is a good opportunity to learn some stuff

*well, except Monomyth, they're incredibly dull and their music doesn't work in this game at all

oti

Banned
Literally all the music owns*, so this is a good opportunity to learn some stuff

*well, except Monomyth, they're incredibly dull and their music doesn't work in this game at all

I think there was one track I kinda liked in the QL. Game overall doesn't look too hot though. Maybe if they add an algorithm to use your own music, that would be cool.

LegoArmo

I like Chvrches, Purity Ring and Metric, and the hip-hop stuff, but never really listened to the rest of the bands on this soundtrack.

Does anyone have a good Spotify playlist with more of this kind of music on it? Wouldn't mind getting to know some of them.

The game itself looks just a little too basic, but I like the band sprites :)

Is there any reason I should put up a topic for the recent head bashing that Palmer had with Reddit users? Probably not since there isn't any news to it, but then again I don't really know how Neogaf works when it comes to making a topic.

Myggen

Is there any reason I should put up a topic for the recent head bashing that Palmer had with Reddit users? Probably not since there isn't any news to it, but then again I don't really know how Neogaf works when it comes to making a topic.

Looking it up that stuff sounds like some useless Reddit drama. People again not understanding what the word censorship means etc. Not sure if it`s worth a thread.

jaina

Not necessary. I'd post it in the Oculus OT if I was familiar enough with it to judge whether it changes the current discussion in there.
And maybe create a Playlist-Radio from it to discover more?

Zaph

I'm kinda surprised Facebook/Oculus haven't muzzled him yet. PR is so easy to fuck up and damn hard to fix, especially when there's a problem with your product.

edit: I'm watching hearthstone pack openings on twitch, trying to figure out where my life went wrong. need a gb live stream

edit: I'm watching hearthstone pack openings on twitch, trying to figure out where my life went wrong. need a gb live stream

TrumpSC does the best card openings.

Looking it up that stuff sounds like some useless Reddit drama. People again not understanding what the word censorship means etc. Not sure if it`s worth a thread.

The thing on SRD today? I didn't see anything about censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom