• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doop

Magic. There're spells in the world that can turn people into inanimate objects, seems like a spell that makes a fake wall appear is way within the realm of possibility. All illusory walls hide something, whether it's a bonfire, treasure or even a covenant. I don't think it's a stretch to think that someone from Oolacile, the land where the Chameleon sorcery was created, could've been exploring and found something interesting and was like "Fuck everyone else, only I know about this."

I love the image of scholars toiling away to create a spell that lets you turn into a pot. Dark Souls is a pretty weird game.

Strax

Filed Under: Frog Fractions, Hoplite, Alienation, Monster Hunter Generations, Dark Souls III, Clash Royale, Children of Zodiarcs, Pyre, Patrice Désilets, Ron Jeremy, Xbox 360

Man, I was hoping for no hedgehog talk

HAHAHAHA! Dan was watching Patrick's Wife's Periscope when he was behind the curtain! Sneaky, sneaky! He said because of the Periscope stream, he knew the hidden key was there, despite taking a while to actually get it. The jump just gave him problems.

You just did a double Myggen!

...yeah, I saw after I went back a couple of pages.
J948UCj.gif

TraBuch

Banned
HAHAHAHA! Dan was watching Patrick's Wife's Periscope when he was behind the curtain! Sneaky, sneaky! He said because of the Periscope stream, he knew the hidden key was there, despite taking a while to actually get it. The jump just gave him problems.

Jesus Christ. Can't even be fair in something that was just for fun.

Brashnir

I love the image of scholars toiling away to create a spell that lets you turn into a pot. Dark Souls is a pretty weird game.

I prefer the idea that they were trying to turn something into pot, but they made an error and turned it into A pot instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom