• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

what's so surprising about smrpg talk

220px-Boshi777.jpg

That's a cool dude right there.

You know

Talking about the title, I just remembered I had a dream about the next OT. Whoever made the thread didn't put 'Drew fuck that tank' as the OT, and it was a whole hubbub and there was rage and it was like 'how could you!? You didn't even choose a good quote!'

I forgot what the new title was in my dream. But it was not 'Drew fuck that tank'

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I missed this thread.
8-Bit Armies looks really cool, despite me hating the art-style. But man that game just oozes classic C&C. Excited for the QL, hopefully it's good.

justjim89

There a few things I REALLY hope Dan and Brad discover in this new Hitman level.

Namely, a fully-functional
wood chipper
and an
exploding golf ball

To be fair, Dan would probably have Drew play the dull ones like LttP instead of the best ones like Ocarina of Time or Wind Waker.

Drew said he hasn't played any (a statement I haven't forgotten because I'm insane) so ideally they'd play them all. Or at least the "mainline" ones.

But it'll never happen because it'd be too fun

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
To be fair, Dan would probably have Drew play the dull ones like LttP instead of the best ones like Ocarina of Time or Wind Waker.

I'd rather see them play the CDi games. That could actually be fun.
I really don't think the Zelda games would work for such a series.

If anything, the next thing should be Dan playing some jRPG like that jRPG where all the characters are like humanoid consoles. No idea how that one was called though.

Unless it involves airplane simulation.

They already played Air Control on UPF tho

I would love a series that wasn't Dan and Drew. I'd much rather prefer something with either Brad or Jeff. I'm super burnt out on the Dan and Drew combo and think swapping out for a new pairing would freshen things up a bit.

I would love a series that wasn't Dan and Drew. I'd much rather prefer something with either Brad or Jeff. I'm super burnt out on the Dan and Drew combo and think swapping out for a new pairing would freshen things up a bit.

gross

why does it have to be an either/or scenario when you could have multiple video series running concurrently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom