• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

Yeah, I think it's the sticks that make it look so handheldy to me. I don't think they would have a reason to keep them so small for a home console controller.

Also, pouring one out for that poor soul at Massive.

I mean, you break NDA, you get what's coming.

yami4ct

Cool. I like my Pro controller a lot but only got to use it on Bayonetta 2.

Pro Controller is still probably my favorite traditional controller around. Assuming it's gonna be supported is part of the reason I'm totally cool with nintendo going crazy with the new one.

New gamepad also looks like it'd be amazing for Splatoon and I'm just really excited for another Splatoon.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, you break NDA, you get what's coming.
Well yeah, it's stupid, no question. But that person could lose his/her job and get sued by Nintendo and Massive for pretty much disturbing a marketing plan. I would shit my pants right now.

if it's some dumbass intern or something that snapped the pic, that's pretty rough for everybody else there

if it's someone higher up... well... good job dumdum

I've been assuming that the NX controller leaks were hoaxes because of how fake it looks. Don't like the design at all--buttonless gaming is a dead end that I don't want to travel down.
How do we know if it's the same tree? There are lots of trees that look like that in the world.

Probably Swedish(?) keyboard + the number of potential NX developers in Sweden + reflection + tree = ironclad case.

Don't know that the scale of the reflection would work out. Maybe I just don't understand reflections, though.

yami4ct

Well yeah, it's stupid, no question. But that person could lose his/her job and get sued by Nintendo and Massive for pretty much disturbing a marketing plan. I would shit my pants right now.

As someone who's been under NDA, you should know better. You don't fuck with those things. Ever. They exist for a reason and the consequences for breaking them are often fairly equitable to the damage you can do by busting them.

Anyone dumb enough to risk posting that stuff either a) doesn't care about the consequences or b) thinks they're untouchable.

You have to realize that these machines are meant to be sold to parents for their kids

and guess what? A kid who was born when the first iphone launched (2007) has likely grown up with portable gaming that has zero buttons between the iphones and the ipads they've had in their hands

So while us folks look at that and go WHERE ARE THE BUTTONS, some parents are going to look at this and think it's perfectly fine for billy, who plays angry birds on their ipad mini all day

Thats child abuse!

Zaph

OP got its first content patch. No notes I'm afraid.

Next update coming with when my fig.co account hits another milestone (and/or I receive gaf gold)

Did Jeff 'Still A Threat' Gerstmann leak the NX controller?

s6wrFeY.gif

You narc bastard.

There aren't that many Swedish developers working with Nintendo

I'm not really convinced, but it's not that crazy

I mean, is Massive working with Nintendo tho? According to wikipedia they've never released a game on a Nintendo platform, and I'm sure they're on The Division DLC duty for the foreseeable future. Though I guess Ubisoft likes to get in on console launches.

I'm not confusing them for someone else am I?

It sucks but they signed contracts and agreements to not do this shit. They probably know full well what the consequences are, and either assumed they wouldn't get caught (amazingly stupid) or think this is information worth getting out to people (also amazingly stupid).

yami4ct

I mean, is Massive working with Nintendo tho? According to wikipedia they've never released a game on a Nintendo platform, and I'm sure they're on The Division DLC duty for the foreseeable future. Though I guess Ubisoft likes to get in on console launches.

I'm not confusing them for someone else am I?

Massive is owned by Ubi, and releasing a late port of their latest big thing is a very Ubi thing to do.

BearPawB

Banned
I love Dark Souls

probably my favorite series of all time

I am weirdly not hyped about 3

Don't get me wrong. I am sure I will play a shit ton of it.
And I am sure I will love it.

But I don't have the anticipation I had with 2 or bloodborne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom