• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
What the fuck, I need to talk to me roommate right now. He is from Sweden and also has a tree in front of his window. If that asshole had an NX the entire time and didn't tell me I'm going to throw him out of the country!

Edit: He claims he has no idea of what I'm talking about. I don't trust him though, we DID almost throw the swedish out of the european championship so he might still hold a grudge.

Frith

#memes

i thought this was pretty funny
p7tWLDu.png

is this subtweeting?

subthreading

yami4ct

What if the NX is just the Coleco Chameleon

The twists and turns of that thread are great. Whether that is one of the best fakes ever or real, E3 is going to be great. I have confidence that whatever Nintendo releases will at least be comfortable, so I'll just go along for the ride.

omgkitty

I wish they did office vids more. This definitely seems like a historically significant event.

Don't worry, they'll make a passing comment about it on the live show on Friday, and then talk about it on the Bombcast on Tuesday after we've already heard everyone else in the industry's opinion.

Myggen

Don't worry, they'll make a passing comment about it on the live show on Friday, and then talk about it on the Bombcast on Tuesday after we've already heard everyone else in the industry's opinion.

Giant Bomb has always been about that #firstreaction.

Remember when they were going to split the Bomcast in half and put half up on Premium?

Oh the shitstorm that brought.

Not sure why these posts brought that memory back.

Oh man, when was that going to happen?

Nah, Jeff still does that every week and upload them from time to time. I even have the podcast feed! He will probably upload the last four or so soon, going by his previous pace.

Huh, no shit. I'd figure that they'd keep that up to date.

I filled it up with hot coffee for my wife one morning and she didn't end up drinking any.

Opened it up the next morning and it was still warm.

shit defies the laws of nature

For real. Last Friday I filled it with coffee at work at around 2pm, went out with some friends after work (saw The Room in a theater showing and met Tommy Wiseau, bizarre) and at 3am driving home it was still hot. Insane.

Frith

For real. Last Friday I filled it with coffee at work at around 2pm, went out with some friends after work (saw The Room in a theater showing and met Tommy Wiseau, bizarre) and at 3am driving home it was still hot. Insane.

i drank my coffee after 3 hours yesterday and my tounge is still fucked.

they are kinda too good i thought it would be in my bag longer so i preheated the thermos for the first time, turns out heating the mug up was the only thing cooling the drink down to safe levels when i used it before.

Zaph

It was an idea being tossed out when they first started the Premium Subscription. The backlash and strong initial sub numbers stopped that idea in the end.
And tbf, this was before podcast advertising established itself and the sales networks existed. There were few other ways to monetise and other major podcasts tried paywalling too.

And tbf, this was before podcast advertising established itself and the sales networks existed. There were few other ways to monetise and other major podcasts tried paywalling too.

so this was before Square Space, Me Undies, Mail Chimp, Casper Mattresses, Nature Box, and Stamps.com existed.

Got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom