• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meneses

How is Brad's Demon's Souls playthrough? I've watched most of the first episode and while Brad and Vinny can be entertaining, so far Brad is playing way too cautious for me to really enjoy it.

Having played through Dark Souls and having a strong range weapon I kind of expected Brad to be way more aggressive.

Vinny is great in it, it's how I would describe it,

Myggen

How is Brad's Demon's Souls playthrough? I've watched most of the first episode and while Brad and Vinny can be entertaining, so far Brad is playing way too cautious for me to really enjoy it.

Having played through Dark Souls and having a strong range weapon I kind of expected Brad to be way more aggressive.

That series is great.

Tucah

you speak so well
A presumably Oculus launch stream is exciting news. I've been getting super behind on GB content, need to do a little marathon of Kerbals this weekend.

That guy is still trying to beat the new SMM level. He keeps trying to pass the Thwomp in the Bowser-plane-thingy section as big Mario. He can't get through the small hole and keeps dying there. He doesn't realize how much easier it is as small Mario.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
VinnyVania, Kerbal, and MGScanlon are always the three things that I can't help but look at and think, 'man they could be doing demo derby or choose our own adventure instead of this shit'

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vinnyvania is like the first GB premium feature that I can remember thinking, 'does this really need to be a feature?'

I liked it. It's been a while, but I'd say Vinny is a superb co-pilot while Brad is always great at enduring everything those kinds of games throw at him. There's only a few big highlights, but it's a journey worth taking.

I'm kinda hoping GB does some sort of Dark Souls 3 streams. Vinny + someone or Brad + someone would be an ideal setup, depending on the coast hosting it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
RoF would be a top tier feature if they just went through a ton more more quickly. Rather than how long they typically take on one game now.

I think the whole "Brad is bad at games" thing should be amended to "Brad is bad at being entertaining playing games."

Lol he's like the most conservative player ever, if something sounds really funny or entertaining but it could possibly slightly mess up his save he will never do it.

Tubobutts

Lol he's like the most conservative player ever, if something sounds really funny or entertaining but it could possibly slightly mess up his save he will never do it.
He has some weird combination of crippling cautiousness and suicidal aggressiveness which is why the Demon Souls Breaking Bad is so good.

diggler41

I cannot wait to see him play Symphony of the Night.

Oh yeah. Probably my favorite game of all time. Totally had the strategy guide where it said the osafune katana was the most powerful sword. My friend told me about the crissagrim. Thought he was a total liar The startegy guide can't be wrong. Then I killed like 100 schmoos and it dropped. Basically turned the game into a cakewalk.

BearPawB

Banned
I would probably watch Jeff sit silently alone in a room for 2 hours.
I'm not sure what that says about me.
But i don't doubt it is true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom