• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
What's up with the super long and weird death "animation"/sound clip that they get at some point during today's stream?

First time I see that

BearPawB

Banned
Instead of talking about common shared interests that many of us have like anime. Let's just keep bitching about content for the next 10 pages. GO!

Hey question for the Trackmaniacs, if I donate planets in Stadium, does that actually help the server in any way? I've got a bunch sitting on my account and I'd like to give them to the GBU server if it would somehow help Redcoin.

How is Brad's Demon's Souls playthrough? I've watched most of the first episode and while Brad and Vinny can be entertaining, so far Brad is playing way too cautious for me to really enjoy it.

Having played through Dark Souls and having a strong range weapon I kind of expected Brad to be way more aggressive.

I enjoyed it a lot, definitely worth watching if you like Souls games. I really hope they do some sort of Dark Souls 3 content beyond a quick look/review.

Dineren

Banned
I enjoyed it a lot, definitely worth watching if you like Souls games. I really hope they do some sort of Dark Souls 3 content beyond a quick look/review.

The boulder death 22 minutes into the second episode has already made this worthwhile. I'm definitely glad I continued.

I need more Kerbal, stat.

As much as I love their Kerbal series, where can they possibly go after they rescue (or kill) the last Kerbal and subsequently watch the Manley rescue video? I doubt they are able to make a ship to get to the nearest planet and back. .....And if they try, they will probably just end up in another rescue situation, which is fun now, but would get tiring. Perhaps it'd be best to put the series on ice until the console versions come out.

As much as I love their Kerbal series, where can they possibly go after they rescue (or kill) the last Kerbal and subsequently watch the Manley rescue video? I doubt they are able to make a ship to get to the nearest planet and back. .....And if they try, they will probably just end up in another rescue situation, which is fun now, but would get tiring. Perhaps it'd be best to put the series on ice until the console versions come out.

I'd be cool with them ending the series after the last Kerbal's fate (good or bad) is sealed. Not everything has to run forever. I never imagined we'd get 14+ parts out of it and it's been entertaining as hell, so wrapping it up would be perfectly fine.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh shit oh shit.

Accidentally sold the legendary fish I just caught. I don't really know what to do with them but I'm not sure if selling it off is messing things up.

But if I quit the game to restart the day I have to go catch that fish again.

What do?

Oh shit oh shit.

Accidentally sold the legendary fish I just caught. I don't really know what to do with them but I'm not sure if selling it off is messing things up.

But if I quit the game to restart the day I have to go catch that fish again.

What do?

Would you be able to restart your real life fishing/gardening? No. I say live with your mistakes. :p

Beastcast is up

Man, Vinny knows some shit about Dark Souls. And in detail too.
Bummer that he never got into Bloodborne. He never even got out of Central Yharnam. Around that time I wasn't sold on the design and lore of that game as well. Later on it gets so much more interesting and messed up.

Load Our Last Borne when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom