• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaina

What are the chances we get Pokken on UPF today? Jeff mentioned something last night about wanting to bring his Wii U into the office to do "more" with pokken...

Cmon Jeff!!! Make it happen!
Didn't he say instead that he had brought his Wii U to the office for the Pokken QL and hasn't hooked it back up at home since?

Gurrry

Didn't he say instead that he had brought his Wii U to the office for the Pokken QL and hasn't hooked it back up at home since?

Damn, maybe I misheard him then. Maybe he said something like "ive been meaning to do more with that game"? I cant remember now.

WiiU Pro Controller tho.

Is the Wii U Pro Controller clawable, though? I can't imagine playing something like Tony Hawk on the Gamepad or anything, since I keep my index finger over the grind button at all times, and a setup like that is insanely uncomfortable with the right analog stick hanging over all the buttons.

And yes, "Can I play Tony Hawk on it?" is the standard I hold all game controllers to.

popo

Does he not like it? I hate how the Xbox 360 controller feels and I'm not going to spend money on the Steam Controller when I've heard the build quality is low. I haven't tried the PS4 on the PC yet though.

Is that the one he uses for Vinnyvania? The one with the cord coming out of the bottom? He hates that one.

edit: Wait no, it is the classic controller he hates. I don't know his views on the pro controller.

Call me Debbie Downer, but I expect it to be a total mess and not that interesting, because they still don't really know how to film VR impressions.

I'm with you. That PSVR thing was incredibly boring to watch other than the banter between the guys on the couch not playing the game.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
One "guy from tested tries to put his head through the floor" moment and I'll be happy.

Rondo of Blood hype! and UPF! Good times ahead.

Also, odd question outta left field but is my avatar showing up? Myggen has me worried since yesterday that it was broken. Thanks!

Bowlie

Banned
so your broken avy wasn't an avy, charlie? I thought too many times about asking, but was afraid of falling for a joke.

Thanks all. Much appreciated.

edit: Does anyone know what video the "we're like the same guy" comes from where Dan and Brad have on similar shirts?

Some UPF, I think? That feature all kinda blends together at this point.
GBEast has better podcast rapport than GBWest.

Bakalar makes the difference. He's an everyman like Dan, but a real person rather than just a persona.
Call me Debbie Downer, but I expect it to be a total mess and not that interesting, because they still don't really know how to film VR impressions.

I'm so excited for the new dawn of motion-control QLs.

SOTN is piss easy compared to classic Vania but I hope they do it anyway because it puts a nice bow on Rondo of Blood.

Plus the soundtrack is killer. Replaying it right now and its so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom