• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzacat

Banned
I feel like gb website needs a massive overhaul. how upf doesn't have its own page keeps me up at night

Also just imagining a dude who looks like an older doc brown screaming at Jeff "ya fuckin beat em gerstmann" makes me so happy

I've been listening to Jamiroquai non stop for the last 15min.... Yes....

Thank you.

How long does it take for the monster to appear?

Kind of serious if the entire movie is all the bunker stuff, I don't care.

It's a good movie, not mind blowing but a fun watch. It's by no means a monster flick but what it is, is really well done.

I'm afraid that you've gone insane.

God damnit Aniwhippy you're the worst. Deeper Underground is one of the greatest tracks of all time! Jay Kays green screened moves in music videos are unmatched to this day.

daydream

Banned
not gonna watch upf right now (still catching up on the mario maker and ds3 streams) but right off the bat, i'm happy to see rorie back

Zoggy

you know everyones talking shit about jeff's cynicism and pessimism, but what about alex?

that guy makes jeff look like fucking mr. Rogers.

that last dark souls 3 vid of "next time you'll see me hanging from the ceiling" had me laughing forever.

Never change alex, never change.

Hope for powerbombcast before wrestlemania so I could know what is going on.

"Roman Reigns is dabes but i hate him" - Vince

"Kill my son" - Vince to Undertaker

"Hurt me more Snake Brock" - Dean

jobbers

Kevin Owens and Aj Styles hopefully doing stuff

Sasha vs Becky vs Charlotte triple threat is gonna be so sick

NXT Take Over is gonna be the real show tbh. Nakamura!!!

Rainmaker

Banned
"Roman Reigns is dabes but i hate him" - Vince

"Kill my son" - Vince to Undertaker

"Hurt me more Snake Brock" - Dean

jobbers

Kevin Owens and Aj Styles hopefully doing stuff

Sasha vs Becky vs Charlotte triple threat is gonna be so sick

NXT Take Over is gonna be the real show tbh. Nakamura!!!

Owens vs Zayn vs Ziggler vs Miz vs Stardust vs Sin Cara vs Ryder in a ladder match.

AJ Styles vs Old Man Jericho

On paper NXT Takeover could be one of the best WWE shows in history. Must watch.

Owens vs Zayn vs Ziggler vs Miz vs Stardust vs Sin Cara vs Ryder in a ladder match.

AJ Styles vs Old Man Jericho

On paper NXT Takeover could be one of the best WWE shows in history. Must watch.

Oh right i forgot about that ladder match.

Aj Styles vs Old Jericho should at least be fun. Jericho is way past his prime, but he can still put on an entertaining match.

I don't know about others but here the Friday and Monday around Easter weekend are public holidays because Jesus I guess.

Oh right, I forgot about Easter.

Trackmania videos are rough for my Chromecast. I was watching the QL earlier this week and had to drop the quality down to high to prevent stuttering, and now it's the same with the UPF segment. Everything else works just fine in HD.

jaina

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=194322573&postcount=5

edit I need to find the time and energy to bring this over to this thread so I can continue to update it.
I did a quick search/replace of the HTML with BBCode (also verified the links still work), so you can spend more of your time updating:

A list of (some of) the Premium content worth watching/listening to:

- A lot of the UPF episodes, e.g. the Second Life episode, the PS4 Playroom episode, the Dream Gear episode, the Lego Island episode, the Halcyon episode, the one with the whole crew back in SF, the Paul Ryckert episode, the episode where Brad and Vinny become robots
- Every Random PC Game feature (1-10 on that list are all the available videos)
- Mario Party Party - 50 turns of sadness, Mario Party Party 2, Mario Party Party 3: The Saddening/Nobody Wins, Mario Party Party 4: The Saddening 2 (Part 1, Part 2), Mario Party Party 5 LIVE
- On The Green With Sim Golf, Members Only SNES Party, The Olympic Games Olympiad
- The Breaking Brad: Demon's Souls series, the Load Our Last Souls series, the Metal Gear Scanlon series (season 1, season 2, season 3, season 4, season 5)
- Backflips n' Bioforge
- GBEast plays through Contradiction: Spot the Liar!, GBEast plays through Until Dawn
- VinnyVania (Castlevania, Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, Super Castlevania IV, Castlevania: Rondo of Blood)
- Vinny plays Bot Company, goes insane, Vinny plays Velvet Sundown
- Drew is a North Korean spy, Iceland: The Cutting Room Floor
- All the Premium Flight Club videos, like Digital Combat Simulator: P-51D Mustang Beta
- The best TNTs: Fortune Street, Dead Island, Gears of War 3, Cards Against Humanity etc.
- The Running of the Lanterns, and various Breaking Brads like Doom II Ultra Violence, Volgarr the Viking etc.
- The Load Our Last Save features. Freedom Fighters is a great place to start.
- Demo Derby (15 videos so far)
- Game Tapes (1 video so far)
- Giant Bomb Unplugged: Pathfinder, Giant Bomb Unplugged: Avalon, Giant Bomb Unplugged: Dungeons & Dragons
- Podcasts: Bomb After Reading: Sphere, A Very Ryckert Holiday: Conversations With Dan & Paul, The Powerbombcast episode 14 (but really, every Powerbombcast is worth listening to), Danswers 07: Return of the Gerstdann (every Danswers is worth listening to, especially the ones with guests)

Dan & Brad are both terrible.
SP2W3nS.gif

Mechazawa

I know the Brad weight thing was an assholish subject people kept bringing up, but god damn, Brad lost some weight.

Good shit, Brad.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Brad gave up Dota and lost a bunch of weight. Now he can channel that random chest opening obsession with shitty mobile games, while walking.

demidar

These Mario Maker streams are so good because they're always having fun. Finishing up Part 4 now and it's a great time.

Jeff always looks like he''s having fun (in between flashes of anger).

Pretty obvious why it's Giant Bomb's #1 Game of the Year of the Year of 2015.

Mushroom DICK!

Guess Who

Banned
dan always looks like he's having fun, jeff looks like he's alternating between having fun and wanting to take a straight bulldozer to that god damned goomba pit

oti

Banned
I have a TERRIBLE idea:

GB internet show
The crew watching YouTube videos
curated by the community for that extra risk factor

yes/YES

"Is this game on Steam. For... money?" Brad asks his friends a tad too casually, trembling with lusty anticipation inside. His eyes say "This is crap", but his body whispers "Crush me Panzer-senpai."

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I have a TERRIBLE idea:

GB internet show
The crew watching YouTube videos
curated by the community for that extra risk factor

yes/YES

I really want to see their reaction to
"GAY PRAKNED ME DAD!! | #almostdied #accident #girlsgonewild #sexual #minecraft"

valeo

I feel like gb website needs a massive overhaul. how upf doesn't have its own page keeps me up at night

Also just imagining a dude who looks like an older doc brown screaming at Jeff "ya fuckin beat em gerstmann" makes me so happy

I obviously like GB but the site is completely f*cking hopeless. Things aren't organised correctly at all.

On the topic of Brad, dude looks boss now. Good on him.

Myggen

I did a quick search/replace of the HTML with BBCode (also verified the links still work), so you can spend more of your time updating:

A list of (some of) the Premium content worth watching/listening to:

- A lot of the UPF episodes, e.g. the Second Life episode, the PS4 Playroom episode, the Dream Gear episode, the Lego Island episode, the Halcyon episode, the one with the whole crew back in SF, the Paul Ryckert episode, the episode where Brad and Vinny become robots
- Every Random PC Game feature (1-10 on that list are all the available videos)
- Mario Party Party - 50 turns of sadness, Mario Party Party 2, Mario Party Party 3: The Saddening/Nobody Wins, Mario Party Party 4: The Saddening 2 (Part 1, Part 2), Mario Party Party 5 LIVE
- On The Green With Sim Golf, Members Only SNES Party, The Olympic Games Olympiad
- The Breaking Brad: Demon's Souls series, the Load Our Last Souls series, the Metal Gear Scanlon series (season 1, season 2, season 3, season 4, season 5)
- Backflips n' Bioforge
- GBEast plays through Contradiction: Spot the Liar!, GBEast plays through Until Dawn
- VinnyVania (Castlevania, Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, Super Castlevania IV, Castlevania: Rondo of Blood)
- Vinny plays Bot Company, goes insane, Vinny plays Velvet Sundown
- Drew is a North Korean spy, Iceland: The Cutting Room Floor
- All the Premium Flight Club videos, like Digital Combat Simulator: P-51D Mustang Beta
- The best TNTs: Fortune Street, Dead Island, Gears of War 3, Cards Against Humanity etc.
- The Running of the Lanterns, and various Breaking Brads like Doom II Ultra Violence, Volgarr the Viking etc.
- The Load Our Last Save features. Freedom Fighters is a great place to start.
- Demo Derby (15 videos so far)
- Game Tapes (1 video so far)
- Giant Bomb Unplugged: Pathfinder, Giant Bomb Unplugged: Avalon, Giant Bomb Unplugged: Dungeons & Dragons
- Podcasts: Bomb After Reading: Sphere, A Very Ryckert Holiday: Conversations With Dan & Paul, The Powerbombcast episode 14 (but really, every Powerbombcast is worth listening to), Danswers 07: Return of the Gerstdann (every Danswers is worth listening to, especially the ones with guests)

Sweet, thanks. I need to keep a version of that list on my PC from now on, if I don't bring it over before EmCee closes an old thread I can't quote the actual links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom