• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvk1

None of which has been done to death at all.

It's being done to varying degrees of quality, most of which isn't good.

Which is why GTA's brand of tackling that subject matter still feels prevalent. It's subtle and humorous enough where it doesn't teeter into the cringy-edgy spectrum that most end up in when dealing with the notion.

I don't know, just my personal opinion.

we're on like year fifteen of them doing that shit, though

Maybe because capitalism is still a sore spot in the conversation they want to have, even 15 years after.

Ever thought about that?

Or are you a part of the machine, Piston?

Do you work for the man?

Also I would kinda want to make that giant bomb Monday thread but I wouldn't know where to start
Header
2803363-jeffmatrix.jpg

Tubobutts

Is there a VR game called BelieVR? Because that is a good name for a game that would be on Law and Order or something and uses VR to brainwash you.

Myggen

Bringing this over so I can update it.

A list of (some of) the Premium content worth watching/listening to:

- A lot of the UPF episodes, e.g. the Second Life episode, the PS4 Playroom episode, the Dream Gear episode, the Lego Island episode, the Halcyon episode, the one with the whole crew back in SF, the Paul Ryckert episode, the episode where Brad and Vinny become robots

- Every Random PC Game feature (1-10 on that list are all the available videos)

- Mario Party Party - 50 turns of sadness, Mario Party Party 2, Mario Party Party 3: The Saddening/Nobody Wins, Mario Party Party 4: The Saddening 2 (Part 1, Part 2), Mario Party Party 5 LIVE

- On The Green With Sim Golf, Members Only SNES Party, The Olympic Games Olympiad

- The Breaking Brad: Demon's Souls series, the Load Our Last Souls series, the Metal Gear Scanlon series (season 1, season 2, season 3, season 4, season 5)

- Backflips n' Bioforge

- GBEast plays through Contradiction: Spot the Liar!, GBEast plays through Until Dawn

- VinnyVania (Castlevania, Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, Super Castlevania IV, Castlevania: Rondo of Blood)

- Vinny plays Bot Company, goes insane, Vinny plays Velvet Sundown

- Drew is a North Korean spy, Iceland: The Cutting Room Floor

- All the Premium Flight Club videos, like Digital Combat Simulator: P-51D Mustang Beta

- The best TNTs: Fortune Street, Dead Island, Gears of War 3, Cards Against Humanity etc.
- The Running of the Lanterns, and various Breaking Brads like Doom II Ultra Violence, Volgarr the Viking etc.

- The Load Our Last Save features. Freedom Fighters is a great place to start.

- Demo Derby (16 videos so far)

- Game Tapes (2 videos so far)

- Giant Bomb Unplugged: Pathfinder, Giant Bomb Unplugged: Avalon

- Podcasts: Bomb After Reading: Sphere, A Very Ryckert Holiday: Conversations With Dan & Paul, The Powerbombcast episode 14 (but really, every Powerbombcast is worth listening to), Danswers 07: Return of the Gerstdann (every Danswers is worth listening to, especially the ones with guests)

TraBuch

Banned
So a Pokemon card I got in a booster pack I stole when I was about eleven is potentially worth a couple thousand dollars but I can't fucking find the binder I put it in to check, only my useless baseball and football card binders.

Another Quality Broadcast from Your Friends at Giant Bomb |OT| (If You Catch My Rift)

A better title would get across all of the following:
-Giant Bomb
-All Day
-Virtual Reality
-Oculus Rift
-Maybe that it starts at 7 PST

Myggen

Another Quality Broadcast from Your Friends at Giant Bomb |OT| (If You Catch My Rift)

A better title would get across all of the following:
-Giant Bomb
-All Day
-Virtual Reality
-Oculus Rift
-Maybe that it starts at 7 PST

All Day Giant Bomb Oculus Rift Virtual Reality Starts At 7 PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom