• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rift and Vive can do this too. Not that you were implying otherwise, I'm just saying so people know.

I know. I was just saying the Jeff does not need to be wearing the headset and playing the game to bring the creepy factor. And I think Summer Lesson is only coming to PSVR, if it even comes stateside. Heck, knowing Giant Bomb, even if it wasn't, they'd probably import it or buy it on the Japanese PSN store like Jeff does with the Arcade Archives games.

So a Pokemon card I got in a booster pack I stole when I was about eleven is potentially worth a couple thousand dollars but I can't fucking find the binder I put it in to check, only my useless baseball and football card binders.

Hey, uh, where are you from, because if you stole my Charizard I swear to God

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Look, there's nothing fundamentally creepy about summer lessons. You're just sharing a virtual space with a virtual person. Sharing your SOUL with a virtual person.

Any other time, I would've been all for that. Unfortunately for it, 'Drew. Fuck that Tank!' is some next level shit. It's the true successor to the greatness of Reduced Fat.

Reduced Fat was robbed.

It's "Drew, Fuck This Tank!"

It's very important that we get the quote right for the next OT.

hamchan

Whatever the best thread title is, like "reduced fat, it will never ever be chosen as the thread title.

If I ever make this thread one day I will promise to use "reduced fat" as the title even if it's years and years from now.

Antiwhippy

Whatever the best thread title is, like "reduced fat, it will never ever be chosen as the thread title.

If I ever make this thread one day I will promise to use "reduced fat" as the title even if it's years and years from now.

Is that what you'll run your platform on?

Make giantbomb threads great again.

Antiwhippy

I thought the joke was ok.

Also QLcrew is pretty amazing for allowing me to relive the magic of the MK scream it tape with the chat.

yami4ct

I thought the joke was ok.

Also QLcrew is pretty amazing for allowing me to relive the magic of the MK scream it tape with the chat.

Eh, I'd rather not poke that bear. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't clever enough for my taste.

The amount of work that goes into the QLCrew site is kind of insane. Good on them.

yami4ct

Imagine being at work and your boss tells you that on a stream being watched by thousands of people.
Drew has a really weird job. Well, they all do, but that moment in particular put that in perspective.

I made some Hawaiian Sweet Rolls tonight and now my entire house has smelled like coconut and pineapple for hours. Cooking is the best.

Tubobutts

Imagine being at work and your boss tells you that on a stream being watched by thousands of people.
Drew has a really weird job. Well, they all do, but that moment in particular put that in perspective.

I made some Hawaiian Sweet Rolls tonight and now my entire house has smelled like coconut and pineapple for hours. Cooking is the best.
To be fair that tank seemed to be pretty into him.

Aerocrane

Just getting around to watching UPF now. Trackmania definitely isn't for me. I can't even see where Jeff is going.

You can set the opacity of the other player's cars and disable the nametags above the cars. It's a lot easier to play when your car is the only one visible on the track.

popo

Cool that they are going all out for a launch stream but, in true GB fashion, they let themselves down promoting it.

Obscure title and only mentioning it on a premium feed isn't going to help get the viewers. There is considerably more hype on GAF than their own site. When y'all post a thread on it, I suspect half the comments will be "I had no idea this was happening".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom