• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got a link to the 2nd part of the stream on youtube? Much appreciated.

I lied I think I found it.

It's missing most of Brad's stuff though(Defense Grid 2, Albino Lullaby, Adrift, Farlands) and the final few minutes of Jeff's Adventure Time playthrough. Maybe Twitch archived it properly? Either way, the archives will go up tomorrow going by what Jeff said on mixlr and also, Jason's tweet.

It's missing most of Brad's stuff though(Defense Grid 2, Albino Lullaby, Adrift, Farlands) and the final few minutes of Jeff's Adventure Time playthrough. Maybe Twitch archived it properly? Either way, the archives will go up tomorrow going by what Jeff said on mixlr and also, Jason's tweet.

FUCK

well

don't think I'd do another 5 hours right now.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Can I rewatch the Rift stream anywhere? ;_;

edit oh youtube

V331Mq8.gif

Oh and in all the VR hub-bub yesterday I completely missed Kerbal went up as normal.

Guess Ill watch that before going to work (instead of watching it at work.....)

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Does anybody know which mailbag episode it was where they got the wacky pencil drawing of Jeff that used to hang in the back of their previous studio?

Myggen

#1 now, crazy

The stream was number 1 on /r/games for the duration of the stream too. Has to have been a pretty big success for them in terms of numbers. A stream of the Vive has even bigger potential in terms of dumb gifs etc.

jaina

yesterday is a blur
I realized that they won't record the Bombcast until Tuesday. So be ready to get up at 5am for the thread ;)

That tech troubleshooting during the AirMech multiplayer was hilarious.
"Are you using OBS?" -> "We have professional equipment, I have to ask the engineers." -> "Wirecast and a proprietary software. Dedicated machines."
"Looks like it's because you're using the same connection for streaming and playing" -> "We are in the CBS building and have plenty of bandwidth"

Poor dev wants to find a reason for the lag, obviously :)

Zaph

I'd forgotten how good all-day streams were. Hoping someone at Valve or HTC noticed the stream's popularity and makes sure they get a headset day 1.

Myggen

I'd forgotten how good all-day streams were. Hoping someone at Valve or HTC noticed the stream's popularity and makes sure they get a headset day 1.

Didn't Alex or someone else mention that GBEast had already gotten a Vive? Could maybe just send that to West or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom